Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael Lau

• 15-07-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I am trying to get in touch with a Tai Chi instructor called Michael Lau. Does anyone have a contact number for him or know were he teaches...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Michael Lau used to instruct for the John Ding International academy of Tai Chi Chuan many years ago. I remember training with him back in the late 90s. I haven't seen him for a long time, but I just did a Google on his name and found reference to him here:

http://active-health.org/active_health.htm

You could try contacting them and see if you can trace him.

If you don't mind me asking...were you looking to train with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭OLDMAN1

maguffin wrote: »
    Michael Lau used to instruct for the John Ding International academy of Tai Chi Chuan many years ago. I remember training with him back in the late 90s. I haven't seen him for a long time, but I just did a Google on his name and found reference to him here:

http://active-health.org/active_health.htm

You could try contacting them and see if you can trace him.

If you don't mind me asking...were you looking to train with him?

Thanks but i already tried them but no luck. It wasn't to train with him it is for other reasons but i would have no trouble training with him, he was very good if it 's the same Michael Lau, this Michael Lau used to teach in the early 80's

OLDMAN1 wrote: »
    Thanks but i already tried them but no luck. It wasn't to train with him it is for other reasons but i would have no trouble training with him, he was very good if it 's the same Michael Lau, this Michael Lau used to teach in the early 80's

Ok....I'll contact some of our Instructors who used to train with him and see if any know of his whereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭OLDMAN1

maguffin wrote: »
    Ok....I'll contact some of our Instructors who used to train with him and see if any know of his whereabouts.

Thank you, that would be a great help..

OLDMAN1 wrote: »
    Thank you, that would be a great help..

I have sent PM to you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement