Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist wanted for melodic rock band(Dublin)

• 15-07-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Newly formed band need second guitarist, mainly for rhythm but will need to be able to play some leads.

The lineup so far is myself on lead guitar/vocals, drummer, bass player, a keys/ sample guy is lined up, and we hope to get a female singer in to share lead vocals.

what we're looking for: someone who's free to practice at least once a week (for the moment), and has their own transport.
    Has good equipment; suitable guitar for the sound(see demos) half stack as a combo just won't cut it, and a delay pedal at least.
    There will be a level of creative freedom (I say level because obviously everything must sound like it came for the same band!)
    but we would like to keep most of the lead parts that have been written for the 4 or 5 songs already finished.
    But from there it would be great have someone throw there style into the mix.

we're all late twentys, playing in bands over ten years so everything is coming together very quick as everyone is quite experienced, and at the moment we're practicing on the northside in troubadour studios.

Some rough demos i recorded when I started to get this together-
    www.soundcloud.com/Paul-Fitzpatrick 

If interested email Paul at fitzer99@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 new.band

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vamosmikey

Really like you're demos... You've got a sweet sound going on there. 23 yrs old here, playing guitar for years, not doing anything at the moment. Have done 25 or so gigs over the last year in the last band I was in. I've got 3 prs se's (Paul Allender, Tremonti and eg models. Playing thru a laney tf200 but saving beans to get a decent tube set up, have a wah, tc electronic delay and reverb and tuner, modulation pedals and a couple boss pedals too. I have my own transport, I'm based in navan but if the music is good I've no problem driving. Influences include porcupine tree, oceansize, radiohead, air, estradasphere and a bunch of others. I work but it's really flexible so able to jam anytime as long as I've a couple days notice. Sure let me know what ya think anyway man thanks.

Pm sent

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump