Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was at Willie Clancy?

Options
  • 15-07-2012 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Was anyone else down in Clare last week for some good aul music and craic? ;) Any odd/funny/bizarre experiences? :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

We love a bit of Willie,

but to answer your question, no

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭cuddlylad

yea, was there lucario. went down wednesday evening and came home last night, i just love the place.

nothing odd or strange seen on my watch there jsut the usual - great sessions and loads of lovely people. cant wait till next year.
    how did u find things?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

cuddlylad wrote: »
    yea, was there lucario. went down wednesday evening and came home last night, i just love the place.

nothing odd or strange seen on my watch there jsut the usual - great sessions and loads of lovely people. cant wait till next year.
    how did u find things?

Yeah same, twas good enough craic! Do you play anything or where you just down to enjoy the music?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

I was there too, for my first Willie Clancy week.
    Had an absolute ball, I'll definitely be back!
    I took fiddle classes and these and the craic in the pubs; and incredibly friendly visitors and locals alike, made it a brilliant week.

Advertisement