Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dublin

Options
  • 15-07-2012 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im thinking of moving to Dublin in the next few weeks with one of the lads and was wondering where the best place is to rent..im looking for a place in town for 1000 or less, which i know is quite low for dublin but hey..so any advice is welcome!

cheers lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Where will you two be working?

If we know that we can give good areas

Are the two of ye looking to rent a two bed apartment for yourselves? 1,000 should be plenty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Where will you two be working?

If we know that we can give good areas

Are the two of ye looking to rent a two bed apartment for yourselves? 1,000 should be plenty

looking to work anywhere in town, so anywhere within walking distance to luas or either st stephens green or o connell st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you would probably get something on north fredrick street cheap enough, its a few seconds from o connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 21 koettbulle

you would probably get something on north fredrick street cheap enough, its a few seconds from o connell street

hi there, im posting in this forum if thats ok ;)

my friend and I are also moving to Dublin in AUgust. we already have work, its more west of dublin. though we prioritize to live close to the "nightlife" and citylife, than to live close to work. We want to rent a place close to temple bar for example. we were thhinking about maybe renting somewhere in dublin 8. any ideas of where to not to live and where there are good nice cozy areas? not necessary to be in dublin 8.

we dont have all the money in the world but we were thinking a fresh place for 1000 monthly :)

i am thankful for all advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Why in the name of sweet St Dolores and all the Cranberries you want to live close to Temple Bar is anyones guess. Dublin 8 is probably a decent shout if you're working west side but if you want to be close to the nightlife then Rathmines/Ranelagh is where you need to look imo.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 9 BlueEyedNigel

go on to a website like myhome.ie and search you bound to find something

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

koettbulle wrote: »
    hi there, im posting in this forum if thats ok ;)

my friend and I are also moving to Dublin in AUgust. we already have work, its more west of dublin. though we prioritize to live close to the "nightlife" and citylife, than to live close to work. We want to rent a place close to temple bar for example. we were thhinking about maybe renting somewhere in dublin 8. any ideas of where to not to live and where there are good nice cozy areas? not necessary to be in dublin 8.

we dont have all the money in the world but we were thinking a fresh place for 1000 monthly :)

i am thankful for all advice!

If you tell people were about youll be wroking in the west of Dublin people can offer you better options due to public transport etc.

Advertisement