Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hamlets Award Ceremony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

*sigh*

Who has the handcuffs for Couer?!! :rolleyes:

Preferably without a demo ... >_>

Quit yo' jibba jabba bitch and check who made the tag! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Original chat-up line. :P

Here Zach, you doing anything Friday night? xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Okay we have accumulated over 20'000 posts in the Off-Topics alone, it's bound to be difficult to pick out exactly what is the single best post. However there were a few which proved particularly memorable.

In 3rd place came Eathrin, I hear that guy's pretty cool.
    ...I was driving through Galway one time and I half expected a cow to projectile shít at me....

In 2nd was Coeurdepirate with his hatred filled harangue of sorts
    I WILL RAPE YOU ALL WITH THE PENIS THAT I DEFINITELY HAVE
    AND YOU WILL ALL GET PREGNANT (yes, even you Cian) WITH THE SPERM THAT I MOST DEFINITELY PRODUCE

In 1st place of course was always going to be...Reznov
    I gasped - the torrent of waves oscillated me as though I was drift wood. Beyond the horizon I could see neither a ship nor land. Prayers surged to my mind regaining a long lost faith in religion and its belief in an omnipotent being. My eyes scanned the vast expanse of water in anguish, when to my surprise a clinometer bobbed not more than ten feet away. At that point I knew Divine Providence existed. I shouldn't have prayed to God, but instead the SEC who taught me to utilise the apparatus. In the mock I obtained an A1 in project Maths, excelling in trigonometry and use of measuring appurtenances. Traversing with pace across the ocean, I grasped the clinometer and began frantically measuring the angle of the horizon to ensure I was sane. Unfortunately it was 180 degrees - I was not in a nightmare. I was fūcked.
    Who else but Reznov?
    Here we have one classic Reznov quotation, but we do not do him justice. Reznov has filled the forum with laughter since his first post, it is only equitable that we grant him this award tonight. Let’s not forget classics such as:
    I'm Reznov, you're a stapler?
    Reznov probably can’t collect his award tonight, but he’ll find his lovely new sig in his PM box.
    iZfMn5PdCeW0Y.jpg

Sorry to have kept you waiting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Can the mods check?
    Fairly sure it wa Couer, but I'll check.
    Here Meowth you doing anything Friday night? :pac:
    Gerroutavit!! :mad:

This octagon is complicated enough already! :p

I was gonna ask you if you were doing anything but then I thought of the problems that would cause if that ended up blossoming into a love story <3

Imagine if we moved in together, what the fúck would we do when letters would arrive addressed to David Kelly? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

No.... I don't... :D

75-blushing-.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I MISS REZNOV!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Meowth wrote: »
    Have to check the diary. . . could be hosting something else ;)

What have you got in mind? ;)

Ah yeah, well if yer not lemme know!

I was actually wondering if you wanted a game of Pokémon, but you must turn up in the catsuit, that's my only requisite :pac:

I was gonna ask you if you were doing anything but then I thought of the problems that would cause if that ended up blossoming into a love story <3

Imagine if we moved in together, what the fúck would we do when letters would arrive addressed to David Kelly? :p
    Awkies Coeur.. My proper name is David-James though.. I haven't ever told many people that and now i've announced it via the internet.

WE CAN STILL BE LOVERS <3

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Decided to go for a run at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME because I got it in my head we were starting at 10 :o
    But I'm here now and suuuuuper excited :D

• Advertisement

So, two awards down, and no speeches... ROLL ON AWARD 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

*Applauds reznov for his genius*

*Applauds louder incase he finds out that my applause wasn't originally to an A1 standard*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

A bitta music maybe? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

And the maker of the tag was....Couer!!!

Who else would know all those intimate details about Cian, in fairness...

I was actually wondering if you wanted a game of Pokémon, but you must turn up in the catsuit, that's my only requisite :pac:

You gots a strange fetish my man.... :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Aye, it was you, bum-fingerer-watcher!

You were also responsible for "Cian has a two incher!" :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

I have three slices of cake for the Hamlets. I feel like I've over done it a wee bit. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Its time for another award! :D
    Sure, we are all guilty of the odd bragging session but there are some boardsies who have taking bragging to a new level :P Bragging for the 6 nominees is an art form :P Bragging is said to be their middle names, of course, we've all heard them brag about that on numerous occasions :P
    Anyways the results are in . . .
    In 3rd place: Eathrin
    In joint 2nd place: Patchy~ and BL1993
    And the winner with an outstanding result (no doubt in my mind that he'll keep going on about it for forever) of 23 votes(69.7 %) is
    PictureFrame

Congratulations PictureFrame :) Oh lads did he mention he got an A2 in his economics mock and he self taught that subject?! nah, didn't think so, our PF is too modest. :P
    I'm only joking by the way mister :) Your posts about your results and your study regimes kept me motivated and I appreciate your bragging :P :)
    Here is your lovely prize:
    iFWG74gSMcM7J.jpg

(Subz3r0 made another one, I'll Pm it to you and you can choose your favourite :) )

Mini-interval act y'all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I have three slices of cake for the Hamlets. I feel like I've over done it a wee bit. :pac:

I ate an entire pizza in preparation :D

Do people have speeches prepared?!

I've a catsuit.. I'll meet up with you Kev. Just say the time and place! ;) :P

You can never overdo cake...

Hey, btw....

cake-meme-generator-where-s-my-cake-39c3aa.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

LOL, THE 69.7% BIT WAS GREAT :pac: Oh Kitty, oh PF, oh you guys. :P

And Ally I'll gladly take some cake, I'm too glued to my seat to get food. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Disgraceful! :pac:

You should be making your speech right now! :P

Hey, I only lended it to you for a week! :/

And the maker of the tag was....Couer!!!

Who else would know all those intimate details about Cian, in fairness...

Oh, I'm tearing up!

I am honoured to accept the award for best tag. There are many people I would like to thank for helping me get to where I am today: my mom for pushing me out of her vagina, my friends for sculpting my absolutely amazing personality, all of you procrastinators for making these awards possible and of course, the inventor of the butt plug, so that I won't find any pieces of Cian's faeces on my trophy.

Where is PictureFrame!?
    SPEEEEEECH!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

haha I don't think I'd have any problem with that ;) It's a date ;)

Advertisement