Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hamlets Award Ceremony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Oh, I'm tearing up!

I am honoured to accept the award for best tag. There are many people I would like to thank for helping me get to where I am today: my mom for pushing me out of her vagina, my friends for sculpting my absolutely amazing personality, all of you procrastinators for making these awards possible and of course, the inventor of the butt plug, so that I won't find any pieces of Cian's faeces on my trophy.

There is so, so much wrong with that post, but I cannot stop re-reading...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Yeahhhh..."trophy"... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Ah yeah, well if yer not lemme know!

I was actually wondering if you wanted a game of Pokémon, but you must turn up in the catsuit, that's my only requisite :pac:
    Meowth wrote: »
    haha I don't think I'd have any problem with that ;) It's a date ;)

Holy Jesus this is hot stuff:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Eathrin wrote: »
    Where is PictureFrame!?
    SPEEEEEECH!

He's making a scan of his wonderful mock results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

haha I don't think I'd have any problem with that ;) It's a date ;)

A real life date with a real life girl, woooohooo!

I feel I'm already the big winner of this thread :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

He'll be upset he didn't get his B3, only a C1. I expected better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

iFWG74gSMcM7J.jpg

What's that I hear? You're all applauding me? Can't say i'm surprised, okay quiet, quiet i'll give all you peasants a short speech.

From the moment I posted my first comment on this forum I realised I was one in a million. My grades (94.25% in mahh business mock ftw! ;) :P), study hours, dashing good looks (jk i'm a state) and my general awesomeness have all contributed to me receiving this well-deserved award.

I'd like to thank all those on this forum who allowed me to brag and brag to my hearts content, ya'll are awesome. But not as much as me.. :P

I WON.. D'you hear that?? I won.. And you didn't.

Sickened for yezz..

One step closer to world dominiation. One A1 at a time..

Thank you all, goodnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Awh lads you're turning this prestigious event into a shifting fest :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

FÉACH AR MO SHINY NEW SIG :D:D:D

FÉACH AR MO SHINY NEW SIG :D:D:D

What are these sigs people are talking about... I can't see anything....

*Is that a euphemism for your penis coeur? :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

A real life date with a real life girl, woooohooo!

I feel I'm already the big winner of this thread :pac:

awwwwwwwwwww <3

My hearts melting. . . Randy can go die in a hole, he is never this romantic and cute :P

Oh, you just havent seen him in PM's, isnt that right randy?! :pac:

Patchy~ wrote: »

That's what you think ;)

awwwwwwwwwww <3

My hearts melting. . . Randy can go die in a hole, he is never this romantic and cute :P

puss-in-boots-from-shrek.jpg
    That's me in cat form :pac:

Randy is one Rauchy "Baiseur"....

He sent me this picture of himself last week, trying to attract my attention... He succeeded...

20015113.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

In second place for this award we have a tie between Togepi and Spurious, we hope that you feel your efforts were recognised by the forum as a whole!

Most people on this forum experienced some sort of distress during the year whether it be school related or a personal issue. I think it is fair to say there was always one poster there and ready to do whatever she could with what resources she had for such a person. That poster was Meowth (formally known as HistoryKitten). She has also helped me on a personal level and for that I will be ever appreciative. I'm sure many of you have been helped in one way or another by Meowth over the course of the year!

iWZpTClsNAYr9.jpg
    And so appropriately, a pokemon.

Enjoy your new sig, Meowth!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Congrats Meowth! :D

So deserved! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

God how i wish we were in a pub for these, if its this funny on my computer, i cant imagine how it'd be in person :') You guys are awesome :D

PictureFrame, i expect a grand auld speech a month from today ;)

It is the most deserving of the Hammies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

G'wan Meowth! Definitely deserved! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Randy can go die in a hole ...
    Exactly how I'd like to go .... :cool:
    Patchy~ wrote: »
    You haven't either!

Only really special people get pics! ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, MY POINT PROVEN :pac:

In second place for this award we have a tie between Togepi and Spurious, we hope that you feel your efforts were recognised by the forum as a whole!

Most people on this forum experienced some sort of distress during the year whether it be school related or a personal issue. I think it is fair to say there was always one poster there and ready to do whatever she could with what resources she had for such a person. That poster was Meowth (formally known as HistoryKitten). She has also helped me on a personal level and for that I will be ever appreciative. I'm sure many of you have been helped in one way or another by Meowth over the course of the year!

iWZpTClsNAYr9.jpg
    And so appropriately, a pokemon.

Enjoy your new sig, Meowth!

WARNING:SUPER EMOTIONAL POST

Before the polls, I told patch I'd cry if I got this award, and the reason was because, lads, I don't need an award or a prize. I've already gotten so much from this forum and you guys. I felt I'd be robbing this from somebody more deserving. :(

I'm sincerely grateful and I'm so flattered that you would choose me for this award :) *fans face*

I feel a bit like Cady in Mean Girls right now when she won prom queen . . . so I'm sharing my award here too . . .

To my amazing co-host, Cian, you have been simply wonderful. You are the first person I want to thank and you were also my very first boardsie friend. I've known you for quite some time now and I know deep down I'll never repay you for all you've done for me. You've listened to my worries and given me the best advice. You're so sweet and nice and you deserve this award more in my eyes. I find you the hardest person to write about. Simply due to the fact you've done more than I can ever say for me. I hope this in some way can tell you how much you're friendship has meant to me. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To Coeur, thank you so much for starting OT1 and thank you so much for being you. You're so smart and funny and have made me smile so many times. You've also helped me organise these awards. You've also done something great for me. I wouldn't have chosen UCD if it wasn't for you, you're really what set my straight on that matter. I know I've made the right decision and that's thanks to you :)

To Patchy and Togepi, thank you for everything. Ye are like my besties on this. Ye have helped me with award stuff and have just cheered me up whenever I was down.Thank you :)

To Subz3r0, thank you so much for your help during the awards :) I really really appreciate it :) It wouldn't have been this good without you're help :)

To LC boardsies 11/12, I would name ye all separately but we'd be here all night :P Ye have made me laugh and smile on more occasions than I can count. Ye have offered me advice, great advice, when I needed it. :) Ye have cheered me up on my bad days. Ye have even made me less introverted and shy and have boosted my confidence :) I can never repay my debt to all of ye! :o I think it's why I arranged these awards, I wanted to do something nice for the boardsies who've done so much for me :)

I love ye all so much.
    Each boardsie here is irreplaceable.

I robbed this last part from several books I've read, it's all mashed up together :P
    I'm no mathematician but I know this. There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities., I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful. Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Gratz Kitty!

Someone grab the Kleenex! :P

(Dont ruin it randy! :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Seriously for a second, well deserved recognition of all three (among many helpful posters all year).

Spurious in particular never fails to amaze me: she puts up with ye lot 5 days a week in school, and then comes home and dives in with a helping hand again!

Well done babe ;)

Nah but in all seriousness, really really well deserved award and you know if you've been awarded this you've done ok. Congratulations :D

• Advertisement

WARNING:SUPER EMOTIONAL POST

Before the polls, I told patch I'd cry if I got this award, and the reason was because, lads, I don't need an award or a prize. I've already gotten so much from this forum and you guys. I felt I'd be robbing this from somebody more deserving. :(

I'm sincerely grateful and I'm so flattered that you would choose me for this award :) *fans face*

I feel a bit like Cady in Mean Girls right now when she won prom queen . . . so I'm sharing my award here too . . .

To my amazing co-host, Cian, you have been simply wonderful. You are the first person I want to thank and you were also my very first boardsie friend. I've known you for quite some time now and I know deep down I'll never repay you for all you've done for me. You've listened to my worries and given me the best advice. You're so sweet and nice and you deserve this award more in my eyes. I find you the hardest person to write about. Simply due to the fact you've done more than I can ever say for me. I hope this in some way can tell you how much you're friendship has meant to me. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To Coeur, thank you so much for starting OT1 and thank you so much for being you. You're so smart and funny and have made me smile so many times. You've also helped me organise these awards. You've also done something great for me. I wouldn't have chosen UCD if it wasn't for you, you're really what set my straight on that matter. I know I've made the right decision and that's thanks to you :)

To Patchy and Togepi, thank you for everything. Ye are like my besties on this. Ye have helped me with award stuff and have just cheered me up whenever I was down.Thank you :)

To Subz3r0, thank you so much for your help during the awards :) I really really appreciate it :) It wouldn't have been this good without you're help :)

To LC boardsies 11/12, I would name ye all separately but we'd be here all night :P Ye have made me laugh and smile on more occasions than I can count. Ye have offered me advice, great advice, when I needed it. :) Ye have cheered me up on my bad days. Ye have even made me less introverted and shy and have boosted my confidence :) I can never repay my debt to all of ye! :o I think it's why I arranged these awards, I wanted to do something nice for the boardsies who've done so much for me :)

I love ye all so much.
    Each boardsie here is irreplaceable.

I robbed this last part from several books I've read, it's all mashed up together :P
    I'm no mathematician but I know this. There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities., I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful. Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever.

This is why you deserve this award Meowth :')

Advertisement