Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hamlets Award Ceremony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Martin_94 wrote: »
    I went for a run and missed the first half hour ...:(

Twinsies! Me too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Eathrin wrote: »
    Agh! I wasn't procrastinating there, I was actually working on something Luno asked me to do!!!

Should I be thanking you all for this award? Hardly seems a positive characteristic:P
    However I will, thanks so much for recognising what is probably my fatal flaw in my quest for success in life. I can't stress how awesome this award is. It is a celebration of my weaknesses. Where else in the world is this done!?:pac:

I will wear my sig as a badge of honour, thanks Sergey for making it, and thank you Catherine for presenting me with this.

Sorry lads but no other speech is coming close to Meowth's!
    Martin_94 wrote: »
    It would be funny if his speech was really crap and only a few lines.

tumbleweed.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Oughterard got some sunshine?!

Oughterard got some sunshine?!

...Am I being stalked? D:

...Am I being stalked? D:
    We had this convo months ago, you bladderhead!! :P

• Advertisement

We had this convo months ago, you bladderhead!! :P

...we did? :L I have a really bad memory. Especially with stuff like this

By the way did you just call me a bladderhead? I consider that an attack on my person and bullying from a moderator. I will be informing the administrators :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

A REAL magic button is the windows button and the button above caps lock. Honestly this time! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Patchy~ wrote: »
    A REAL magic button is the windows button and the button above caps lock. Honestly this time! :P

OH IT ACTUALLY IS
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Okay next award has been kept secret from the mods ;)

This award is for the mods, to recognize all the work they've done for us :)

QoL, you're so level headed and give great advice on the forum :) You also make us laugh :) You helped me so much organising these awards, even though you had other stuff on :) Thank you so much for everything. We love you :)
    Please accept this award as a token of our gratitude
    izSgyjsWu8WAf.jpg

To my lovely randy, thank you so much for all your jokes, however inappropriate they get :P You make us laugh so much :) and now and again you do give good advice :P thanks bbz
    Here is your prize hun! We love you too :)
    ivae5TJ3nxNc0.jpg

By the way did you just call me a bladderhead? I consider that an attack on my person and bullying from a moderator. I will be informing the administrators :mad:
    Mehhhhhh!!!!!!!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

...okay that one is pretty cool. I forgive you. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

SPEECH, SPEECH, SPEECH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Woohoo! Hon the mods!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Naw my tags/tag suggestions are being put to good use. :P

G'wan da modz!!

I would haaaate to be Timbuk2 right now! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I would haaaate to be Timbuk2 right now! :p

:rolleyes:

We wanted to.. but we knew they wont be around for this so yeah :o

Untitled-1.jpg
    </3

subz3r0 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

We wanted to.. but we knew they wont be around for this so yeah :o

Don't think I've ever seen him posting here anyway!

He sometimes thanked my helpful posts, most notably when I stayed up 20 minutes past my bedtime to summarise An Triail! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Seen him in a couple of threads.

Deliver thy speeches almighty moderators!

• Advertisement

Meowth wrote: »
    Okay next award has been kept secret from the mods ;) ........
    Oooooh heck! O_O

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... thxxxx! :o

/runs

Ok, breaking the habit of a lifetime and being serious for a minute, I have to say it's been the most pleasant year I can remember modding LC, and it's generally a nice if busy forum anyway.

That's down to a really funny, light-hearted gang who pulled well together (not that way, Couer, down boy! :mad:)

I wish you all all the luck in the world, the results you hope for, and a bloody good (and rewarding!) stint in college or at whatever you decide to do next.

And remember ... life is too serious to be taken seriously!!

(Are we expected to dance or something now, QoL?!)

He sometimes thanked my helpful posts, most notably when I stayed up 20 minutes past my bedtime to summarise An Triail! :cool:
    subz3r0 wrote: »
    Seen him in a couple of threads.
    Tim's the quiet one, but he's around a fair bit ;) ... keeping an eye, mopping up after me you, generally helping out! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

D'awwwwwwww aw you guys! THERE IS A WOODY THE WOODPECKER ON THAT SIG, OH MY GOD, THIS IS AWESOME!!! :D

Aw seriously you guys are so cool! Thank you for making my first few months of modding run so smoothly, I don't think I could have gotten a better gang :D
    Meowth wrote: »
    This award is for the mods, to recognize all the work they've done for us :)

QoL, you're so level headed and give great advice on the forum :) You also make us laugh :) You helped me so much organising these awards, even though you had other stuff on :) Thank you so much for everything. We love you :)

:') I should really have been warned to stock up on the tissues between Meowth's speech and now this! :) Well nothings gunna top Meowth's speech anyway so...thanks for being the best LC's ever and enjoy your night!! :D

I should also point out that my "other stuff on" was a nap I had to take before the awards ceremony, I just couldn't handle the excitement of it so I had a bit of a lie down. I lead an exciting life :pac: And it has definitely lived up to the hype! Well done hosts for being amazing! :D

Woooooooooo!

Stick-Man-Happy-Dance.gif?et=0NJoEkEKjxQvnqaFrSjPQQ&nmid=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Since my speech, I've been getting quite emotional lads :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

The ultimate goal, and for the first time ever, 625 points! 600 points just wasn’t enough for the class of ’12, no, top scorers this year will have to include the “and twenty five” each and every time they are asked their points. This is the curse the SEC has laid upon you. Though they won’t complain.

As we all know there are several hard working and intelligent posters on our forum (though a lot of us fall into the one or the other category!). A combination of these two traits lays great foundations for achieving top marks in your Leaving Cert. Bearing this in mind we have selected not one, but three individuals who we believe have what it takes to get 625 points.
    The winners are:
    Finality,
    PictureFrame &
    Reznov.

Congratulations!

And enjoy your sigs, ugh I know, you have to share.
    ibtYeVitj26cr1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Stick-Man-Happy-Dance.gif?et=0NJoEkEKjxQvnqaFrSjPQQ&nmid=0

QueenOfLeon!! I'm shocked, exposing yourself like that! There's a time and place you know.

I was all "wahey, finality actually came along to accept her award!" but nope, too amused by naked dancing stick figures :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm even staying away from pottermore for this. Even though that fecking CoS is out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I was all "wahey, finality actually came along to accept her award!" but nope, too amused by naked dancing stick figures :P

Priorities are priorities:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Eathrin wrote: »
    The ultimate goal, and for the first time ever, 625 points! 600 points just wasn’t enough for the class of ’12, no, top scorers this year will have to include the “and twenty five” each and every time they are asked their points. This is the curse the SEC has laid upon you. Though they won’t complain.

As we all know there are several hard working and intelligent posters on our forum (though a lot of us fall into the one or the other category!). A combination of these two traits lays great foundations for achieving top marks in your Leaving Cert. Bearing this in mind we have selected not one, but three individuals who we believe have what it takes to get 625 points.
    The winners are:
    Finality,
    PictureFrame &
    Reznov.

Congratulations!

And enjoy your sigs, ugh I know, you have to share.
    ibtYeVitj26cr1.jpg
    omg! I wasn't expecting this one to be honest! Thanks a million to everyone who voted and thinks that I could possibly achieve it! Every point I get would have been unattainable without your guys humour, banter and good-craic' throughout the last, testing year!

Congratulations to finality, my sharer of this award, who truly deserves it in my opinion!

Thank you! :)

Advertisement