Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB on cask in Roscommon!

• 15-07-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Was in JJ Harlows in Roscommon town last weekend and they had ESB on cask. They only sell it at weekends although they change the cask beer on a regular basis. They'll put you on a text alert when they change the keg if you wish!

One of the owners works for a beer importer. It's like an oasis of good beer in a desert of mediocrity. Brewdog, Fullers, Schneider Weise, etc in the fridge.

Seems to be a very popular pub as well, with good staff and a live band playing in the back. Great atmosphere in the place

Never thought I'd be drinking pints of ESB whilst West of the Shannon! Definitely be back.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

they do great beers in there,have a lot of family from the town,they got pissed off with me one night for not wanting to go anywhere else because i could get galway hooker there!it is the local brew after all!ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

worth a trip down , Ill have to give it a spin , miss real beer !

Advertisement