Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxi Cosi Mura 3

Options
  • 15-07-2012 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi.

Do any of you have this system and if so do you find the chassis very heavy and bulky?

Looking at changing...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

I didn't find it particularly heavy, personally I found it a little awkward to fold down/put back up. Lovely system to push though, very comfy looking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭IsItJustMeOr...

I didn't find it particularly heavy, personally I found it a little awkward to fold down/put back up. Lovely system to push though, very comfy looking too.

Thanks.

Think my first post was a bit confusing.
    I don't have this system, I've a Baby Elegance Ego and I'm not happy with it at all!

Seen the Maxi Cosi Mura on offer and was thinking of changing to it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have the maxi cosi mura 4 and I loved it.
    It was a dream to push,easy to fold,comfie pram and seat for the baby.
    Mine hasn't been used in a few years due to needing a double buggy and I have it for sale on adverts.ie.
    The only bit that got on my nerves was when I used it as a pram and had to collapse the pram bit to fit in my boot.

Thanks for the reply Moonbeam.

The only real difference between the 3 and 4 would appear to be the wheels as far as I can see.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is , I prefer the stability.
    Your welcome to borrow mine to see if it suits you before you buy one .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

I have the Mura 4 love it only thing I could say is I wish it would fold up without having to take the seat off.
    One other problem I'm having is when I pump the tyres by the time I have the valve lid thing on they are flat again!! Don't know if this is normal, maybe someone can help?

Moonbeam wrote: »
    It is , I prefer the stability.
    Your welcome to borrow mine to see if it suits you before you buy one .

Thank you kindly Moonbeam. Appreciate the offer!

I actually bought the Mura 4 on Tuesday and a Cabriofix seat. Got a good offer. So far I love it and the wee man is so much more comfortable.

It is heavier but it's worth it.

Hobbitfeet wrote: »
    I have the Mura 4 love it only thing I could say is I wish it would fold up without having to take the seat off.
    One other problem I'm having is when I pump the tyres by the time I have the valve lid thing on they are flat again!! Don't know if this is normal, maybe someone can help?
    I reckon you have a puncture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I reckon you have a puncture.

Thanks moonbeam just checked the tyres again and it happens with all 4 tyres surely I can't have a puncture in all of them??
    Can you pump these wheels with the pump at petrol station DP thinks it might help

No, you might cause them to explode.
    I never had a puncture on the Mura but had 2 on the out n about nipper and if you have a good local bike shop they will take a look for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement