Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing price in Waterford?

Options
  • 16-07-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys,

I'm new here on boards, but just wondering if any of you would have a fair idea of where i could get the back of my neck pierced in Waterford, and how much would it cost roughly?

Have a few piercings already, but new to Waterford and not really sure where to go?

Thanks for the help in advance (:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 afterglow82

Feytyer wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm new here on boards, but just wondering if any of you would have a fair idea of where i could get the back of my neck pierced in Waterford, and how much would it cost roughly?

Have a few piercings already, but new to Waterford and not really sure where to go?

Thanks for the help in advance (:

Hey :) I'm more into tattoos than piercings myself, but all my friends who get a lot of piercings wouldn't get pierced in Waterford at all - they get the bus down to wexford, there's a place called psychosis I think, that they all swear by. I know they have a facebook page, look them up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

waterford isn known for it's piercing for good reason

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Only place I'd go in Waterford is JMDs, and at that they weren't the best. I got a piercing there before, they only had a ring when I really wanted a bar. But they were professional and skilled and reasonably priced.

Avoid all jewelers that claim to be piercing parlours! I learned that the hard way several times :p

Advertisement