Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awards thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I appreciate the nods lads, but I think my 'undefeated' season is inflated by the CPU games I had.

I can't believe Berty hasn't been nominated (until) now for coach of the year. It's kinda strange that he is almost taken for granted, and expected to win out. His only loss came in suspicious circumstances, but that isn't his fault.

Ibmax has to get rookie of the year, nobody else comes close. Although it could have been a different story if there were a little more wind in Tampa. Seriously a true gent in defeat, I think I'm the only one qualified to say that. Should be interesting to see if Ben gets past the first round of the playoffs.

My players that I feel should get nods:

Shalon Holmes. He was an OLB that was played at DE so it wasn't his job to stop the run, also not many ran that side. 32 sacks and I think there were only 2 games where he recorded only 1 sack, The Buccs and The Falcons.

My entire Dline to be honest. Not many people were able to rush too often on me. And the line had 39 sacks on top of Holmes. So it wasn't a solo effort.

Kenyon Hubert MLB, he was leading the human players for tackles until I had a play off spot sealed, then he was rested a lot. For a rookie he was immense. I really feel he is the man to replace Ray Lewis, if the game was to go on a few more seasons.

Nobody on offence had a stand out year, accept for maybe Iupati, bit linemen get no love, ask Joe Thomas.

Players that gave me grief:

Demean Jackson - Lions, he gives everyone grief but 2 tds and 150 yards.

Mark Ingram - Redskins, he only had 79 yards but that was the problem, I really feel if the Skins had ran more in our game I would not have been undefeated.

Jordy 'white guy' Nelson - Buccs, 121 yards from 5 catches. The only problem was he couldn't get into the end one.

Eric Decker - Falcons, I knew he was gonna be passed to but no matter what he still caught the ball, yeah that was a pain in the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Eric Decker - Falcons, I knew he was gonna be passed to but no matter what he still caught the ball, yeah that was a pain in the balls.

Yea he was quite good at that sort a thing. My season would have been lost without him, and tony Romo I'm quite proud of the yards I got because I don't think of myself as a throwing player.

Also have to give credit to Jonathon Stewart even though to be honest really didn't like him but was told had third most rushing yards for a human so..... And as ibmax said he had a habit of falling forward for 70 yards.

Et that trade we did turned out quite well for you with Holmes doing so well and Fletcher did well for me most tackles on my team I think.

Btw I can't vote for ibmax for rookie of the year just can't boo buccs :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I can't remember my stats :( Stupid LM won't work either.

Advertisement