Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Boston, MA

Options
  • 16-07-2012 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Finding accommodation in Boston can be really difficult (and expensive) - with more than 250,000 students attending college in Boston and Cambridge alone.

I moved here about 12 months ago and eventually found a place in Brookline with some difficulty. I have 2 Irish roommates leaving in August and I am looking to fill their rooms - if you know anyone moving to Boston and looking for accommodation please feel free to private message me.

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Yup unfortunately Boston is a very expensive place to rent and in some cases its more expensive than NYC.

Put up an ad on craigslist. My buddy was leaving his appartment earlier than his lease and he found a bunch of people willing to take over his rent for the remainder of the contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Hi Paul,

They definitely moving in August? I'm moving with a friend of mind probably in October. I lived in Allston a few years ago and Brookline seemed like the nicer option. How much is rent?
    pcb1989 wrote: »
    Hi,

Finding accommodation in Boston can be really difficult (and expensive) - with more than 250,000 students attending college in Boston and Cambridge alone.

I moved here about 12 months ago and eventually found a place in Brookline with some difficulty. I have 2 Irish roommates leaving in August and I am looking to fill their rooms - if you know anyone moving to Boston and looking for accommodation please feel free to private message me.

Thanks,

Paul

Advertisement