Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wooden blinds pay weekly

• 16-07-2012 1:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi guys didnt know where to post this mods feel free to move
    i would love to have wooden blinds fitted in my house i was wondering does anyone know if any shop or company does installments or pay weekly/monthly
    thanks x

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

kulareggae wrote: »
    i would love to have wooden blinds fitted in my house i was wondering does anyone know if any shop or company does installments or pay weekly/monthly
    thanks x

If you are on a tight budget.....Ikea sell woden blinds for not alot of euros.

They come in various colours, widths and sizes.

You can cut them to size and remove slats to suit yourself.

Very easy to install too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Gary Busey

kulareggae wrote: »
    thanks x

as paddy said you can buy inexpensive ones from ikea.

Id say you would find it hard to get them on fianance as companies arent really in a possition to front the cash or take the risk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Gary Busey wrote: »
    as paddy said you can buy inexpensive ones from ikea.

Id say you would find it hard to get them on fianance as companies arent really in a possition to front the cash or take the risk

I had Alpine Blinds supply and fit 13 wooden blinds (50mm wooden slat) in my house.

Got a brilliant deal from Tony in Alpine.Sound man to deal with.:)

Advertisement