Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank - Is your account now up-to-date as promised?

Options
  • 16-07-2012 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Ulster Bank promised that their systems would be back to normal this week.

Today their site says ...
    The majority of our systems are now showing account balances as of today. However, some items, such as cheques, manual lodgements and some payments have yet to be processed and therefore will not be reflected in account balances. We expect that services should begin to return to normal from Monday 16 July.

I know my account isn't up-to-date.
    Balance is off by 2K due to numerous double transactions.

Is your UB account back to normal as of Monday 16 July? 2 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

Still waiting on my wages from last Thursday and direct debits that were due to go out last week still havent been processed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Two week wait to pay down my CC credit bill still hasn't made it to scheduled payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mgadget

Credited my June paycheque again this weekend. Debited an ATM transaction twice.
    Going in branch today to sort it out. If they are still using pen and paper at the cashiers desk, then they are fcuked. Will be walking up the street to open an a/c with one of the bad banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Double DD taken from my account, OD charges not refunded and left me with 9 euro to my name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Ahh the last of the crying brats are here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Nope, still have the duplicate salary payment. Pain in the bum as I don't have as much money in there as appears on screen so have to be careful not to overspend.

Have opened an account with another bank so will start the process of transferring everything over today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

It's more f*cked up now than it was all last week. Duplicate salary, duplicate DD and a lingering duplicate ATM transaction from almost 3 weeks ago. It got worse on Saturday, not better...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭flamelily

nope my account still has duplicate ATM transactions on it!!! :mad: was told firstly that these would be gone by July 16th and if not to ring the complaints line......which has been permanently engaged since 8am!!! was also told if it wasn't resolved by July 16th I would need to prove it was a duplicate :eek:

now they are charging me for the pleasure of being in an 'unofficial' overdraft......which I wouldn't be in if they hadn't duplicated my transactions!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Smcgie wrote: »
    Ahh the last of the crying brats are here...

Poor trolling tbh.

2/10 for effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

I was on to them this morning. I was told they are "still working through the backlog" and expect it back to normal by the end of the week.

I reminded them that it was irresponsible to go to the press stating that it would be back no normal service today if that wasnt to be the case. People who I am unable to pay will no longer accept the excuse that Ulster Bank issues remain.

I asked for a suggestion as to what I should do for money in the interim and for a definitive date as to when it would be resolved but she was unable to advise of either. I asked that my call be considered as a formal complaint but she brushed it aside with a generic answer read off an FAQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

I'm happy letting them hold on to the duplicate atm transactions....as long as they let me hang on to the duplicate payments from June of course!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭flamelily

finally got through, got the standard brush off that they expect duplicates to be fixed by the end of this week.......they have been telling me that for the last 10 days!!! :rolleyes:

couldn't tell me what to do for money in the interim, wouldn't log an official complaint, wouldn't put it in writing and then I got cut off :( lovely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Duplication of existing thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement