Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the best prank you did on a loved one

• 16-07-2012 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭

A few years back I got married to the OH. It was a fantastic event and all the parish came.
    To save a bit of money my brother said he would do the photography for the event as he had all the equipment and everything went well.
    I gave him some instructions as to what to do with the photos and off we went on a fantastic honeymoon.
    When we got back the brother said he had the photos ready but wanted to go through them with us to choose which ones would be suitable for the album. Herself invited her parents and mine over for tea and the brother produced the photos.
    Under instructions from myself he had edited the photos and inserted the village drunk into them all.
    There he was scruffy suit big red face hammered looking standing behind the priest when making our vows.
    There he was behind us when making our first official kiss.
    There he was on the alter in all the family photos, behind the car when getting in and out, standing behind the waterfall on the way to the hotel, beside me cutting the cake and everywhere else imaginable.
    The OH was in shock and threw them on the ground and ran upstairs crying uncontrollable.
    It took me and her mother and sister ages to convince her that they wernt the real photos and just by chance we made in time to the pub where we were having our back from honeymoon party. She sees the funny side of it now but wants revenge.

Whats the best prank you have played on your loved one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Last edited by Lando Griffin; Today at 10:16. Reason: Paragraphing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Got her pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

How drunk was she on the wedding day that she didn't remember the town drunk wasn't standing on the altar with you?

Sounds to me like people might be editing her into photos as a prank in the future! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

STD her

bleedin hilarious :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

It will be less amusing when she leaves you for that drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

GF* had the hic ups. She couldn't get rid of them so to give her a bit of a shock I gave her the old "it's not you, it's me" speech. She obviously got really upset. Then I told her what I was at and she was still really upset :rolleyes:

Sorted out her hic ups.

*she's now my wife :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    How drunk was she on the wedding day that she didn't remember the town drunk wasn't standing on the altar with you?

Sounds to me like people might be editing her into photos as a prank in the future! :pac:

She was marrying the man of her dreams and obviously oblivious to her surroundings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

When we were watching a movie I used to just stand up and turn off the lights, turn around and just stand there still staring at her in the dark. Letting the moonlight hit off my dead face, she used to scream "stop, stop" and call my name but I never answered her calls.

We are no longer together. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Let one rip mid blowjob

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

When we were watching a movie I used to just stand up and turn off the lights, turn around and just stand there still staring at her in the dark. Letting the moonlight hit off my dead face, she used to scream "stop, stop" and call my name but I never answered her calls.

We are no longer together. :(

because you're weird?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Stuck my thumb up her arse during sex on christmas morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Let one rip mid blowjob

a load or a fart?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Unavailable for Comment

My SO was working down in Galway for a couple of nights a few years ago. While she was there I "borrowed" a Sold sign from a neighbour's house and then changed the lock on the front door.

I ignored her panicked phone calls and fruitless attempts to open the door for about five minutes when she came home. I thought it was hilarious until I heard her hysterically crying on the phone to her dad. (ex-Garda, big man, little sense of humour.).

Ran out and dragged open the door to find her grinning evilly. Apparently she'd seen the light go off when she drove up.

Best laid plans and all that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

It took me and her mother and sister ages to convince her that they wernt the real photos

Showing her a proper one wasn't enough to convince her then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭lifelongnoob

Lumbo wrote: »
    GF* had the hic ups. She couldn't get rid of them so to give her a bit of a shock I gave her the old "it's not you, it's me" speech. She obviously got really upset. Then I told her what I was at and she was still really upset :rolleyes:

Sorted out her hic ups.

*she's now my wife :D

ya could have just asked her for a bj ... that would either have done the trick or introduce ya to a new fetish ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭I_smell_fear

"I love you"

LOL

Advertisement