Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunglasses in Liffey Valley

• 16-07-2012 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi all, I want to get a pair of Ray Ban's (not aviator) and was thinking that the style I wanted could be picked up in sun glass hut in Liffey Valley but apparently they have closed down. Is there anywhere else in Liffey Valley that will have a good selection. I checked the Liffey Valley site and there is Vision Express and they appear to have a good range of Oakleys and although I have two pairs of Oakleys for Winter Sports etc, the more casual range are waaaay too expensive. Has anyone any suggestions?

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Not sure about what brands they have, but Boots have sunglasses. I don't think there's much else then apart from the fashion shops.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

I have christian dior sunglasses in extra light google them on images they are fantasitic and there is nothing like them in the high street shops!I have another pair of christian dior square sunglasses,if you want them pm me will sell them for a reasonable price and will email you photos..

Advertisement