Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One X screen partially failing intermittently

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:02am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Gutted as over last two days the screen has been failing in one area intermittently. Phone also goes a bit crazy from time to time zooming in and out or randomly switching applications. I'll try to upload a screenshot of a drawing app showing the patch of screen that fails at random times but its a drip the width of the screen about 1cm high that had no response. Yet other times it works fine. Have been so careful with the phone too.

Anyone any idea what night be up? Is it hardware or software?

Advice is much apppreciated. I have insurance but hoping I won't need it :-(

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

well HTC one x is now winging its way back to the manufacturer to be repaired :( im lost without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I was SERIOUSLY thinking off getting one of these in the morning, currently have a faulty Samsung SII and won my small claims appeal with a certain ****ty vendor that sponsors an arena in Dublin!

Either this or the Samsung S3 now....how long have you had it Morph? Whats the phone like in general?

Advertisement