Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Gone

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anybody else's electricity gone up around the Morrison's Road area! Rang the esb and there some sort of major fault they do not know when it will be back on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

Back now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

was gone here in ballybricken, but back now.

last time this happened about 9 months back my PC never came back on, had to send it on its way to a skip. Wsa biting my nails for past 20 minutes. :D

All the security alarms on the shops here are driving me bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Was gone in hillview aswell and one of the lads said the whole IDA was gone.

Anyone else ever go to boil to kettle whilst waiting for the electricity to come back on?? Obviously an electric kettle. I do it all the fecking time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Not the whole IDA was gone. I'm on the Western extension, and we've had no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

johndoe99 wrote: »
    was gone here in ballybricken, but back now.

last time this happened about 9 months back my PC never came back on, had to send it on its way to a skip. Wsa biting my nails for past 20 minutes. :D

All the security alarms on the shops here are driving me bonkers.

:eek: You could have bought a new PSU (30 euro) at least before chucking it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

electricity was gone in the nct centre at around 11 anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

mike65 wrote: »
    :eek: You could have bought a new PSU (30 euro) at least before chucking it!

the motherboard got hit also, capacitors actually ruptured as well, got hit with one hell of a discharge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Blimey, surge protection socket sets are a good idea too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Was gone in Mount Suir too. Came back after 30 mins or so.

Advertisement