Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a network other than o2 for business please

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

Which network would you recommend for a small business with 4 mobiles. Average monthly spend currently with o2 around €300-400 per month. Lot's of calls to europe, Holland / Belgium / Germany / France.

Vodaphone
    Three
    Emobile
    Meteor

Which network other than o2 for a business? 8 votes

Vodafone
    0% 0 votes
    Meteor
    50% 4 votes
    Three
    0% 0 votes
    emobile
    50% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭YIA

Have you looked at Blueface?
    They have the good international rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

YIA wrote: »
    Have you looked at Blueface?
    They have the good international rates.

I'll have a look but I would be a little worried about a company with a virtual network. I would be biased towards a more conventional telecoms company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Without a shadow of a doubt, I recommend THREE.

I was with NO2 for years, and my bills were always in and around the 250-350 mark a month. I was being charged to roam in the North and over in the UK, and also charged to call landlines in the UK (altyhough the norths landlines were included in my bundle) Also, to call a UK mobile was extra on the plan.

Switched to three in 09, and have cut my bills by 2/3 down to 100 a month.

I have unlimited calls, unlimited texts, can roam in any country in the workld with a three network (even Australia ;)) at no extra cost.

UK mobiles and landlines both come from my bundled call package.

Only downside, which are easily gotten around are:

Voice mail isnt free, (work around this is to install an app called hullomail which is a free app, and gives you free voicemail)

International texts are not free, (work around this is either, call people in the UK instead of replying to the text, or use viber/whats app or even email them with a response.)

Love the three network, couldnt be happier!

Advertisement