Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iveagh Gardens & wellies

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, going to Rufus on Wednesday. Need advice as too whether I'll need wellies or do they but boards/ walkways down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭jasonb

Any idea if this is standing or seated? I presume it's open air and to be prepared for the weather! Is the venue entrance off Clonmel St?

Thanks...

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DaveyCakes

I'd bring wellies, walkways or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭yoda2001

Anybody been to concertis at the Iveagh Gardens? Wellies? Winter boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭jasonb

Was there last night, not sure if you're asking 'cos you were going last night too, or if you're going to a future gig.

They have the ground covered with a plastic matting, so there's no need for wellies or anything like that.

We got *very* lucky last night, thunderstorms while driving, but sunny for the gig!

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 widespleen

By the way, no food available inside the venue except nachos and strawberries, so eat first

• Advertisement
Advertisement