Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor data roaming

Options
  • 16-07-2012 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

I went on holiday last week. Before I left I contacted Meteor to check that roaming was enabled on my phone. It was.

Phone functionality worked fine, but when I tried to use data it told me I needed to accept data roaming charges via a webpage first. I wasn't able to access the Webpage of course though. Later I went to the Webpage while connected to wifi, and it showed a message saying that the data roaming was already enabled. It wasn't though, as it still had the same problem when I tried afterwards.

This seemed a bit silly and irritating, especially as I had rang ahead in the hope of avoiding any problems like this. Being unable to use my GPS created unnecessary problems for me on a couple of occasions.

Advertisement