Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ROH Supercard of Honor VII April 5th 2013 Hammerstein Ballroom NY

• 16-07-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Friday, April 5th, 2013 - Hammerstein Ballroom
    New York City!!!
    Buy Tickets
    Ring of Honor Wrestling is very excited to state that we have finalized all the necessary details and can now officially announce that on Friday night April 5, 2013 we will return to The Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City to present “Supercard of Honor VII”!!!!

That will undoubtedly be the biggest wrestling weekend of the year in the biggest city in the country and ROH will be right in the heart of it with the absolute best in-ring action you can expect to see anywhere in the world! And since we know fans from across the world will be traveling to the Big Apple that weekend, Ring of Honor is looking to make your travel plans as easy as possible by making our tickets available to you ASAP!

http://rohwrestling.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=277e717d76cd39d1388e54e73&id=349d4f5060&e=56e706dcd4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Got two 4th Row tickets this morning for $40 each,tickets get pricier every year,Second row was $80 you could get Raw front row for that TBH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

You miss an Axxess session if you go to this. I'm not sure what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

ciano316 wrote: »
    You miss an Axxess session if you go to this. I'm not sure what to do!

True, but it's a Friday evening; depending on when you arrive in New York, there's Thursday evening, Friday morning & afternoon, not forgetting Saturday and Sunday morning that you can spend attending Axxess.

ROH will put on a good show, plus it's the Hammerstein Ballroom, site of some famous WWE/ECW shows in history, and also part of the Manhattan Center building too where Raw was first taped. Me personally, I'm probably going to go to it because I know this will probably be my only opportunity to attend a wrestling show there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

being a fan of roh and going to roh every year,MIND YOU i live in nyc and attend there nyc shows,i won't go to roh anymore unless they bring in tons of new talent,the show has gotten stale and boring

mind you i sit front row for the last 5 years at every roh show in nyc and mania,they really need to do something quick,hopefully for mania weekend they bring in jap talent

Anybody got a spare ticket to this??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Anybody got a spare ticket to this??
    MAYBE I have one front row ticket per each ROH show. I say MAYBE because my wife isn´t sure if she is coming anymore or not, send me a pm ;)

Initium wrote: »
    MAYBE I have one front row ticket per each ROH show. I say MAYBE because my wife isn´t sure if she is coming anymore or not, send me a pm ;)

Huh? I'm looking for a ticket for this show only.

I'm still looking for a ticket so if anyone sees or knows anyone let me know.

I'm still looking for a ticket so if anyone sees or knows anyone let me know.
    I sent you a PM.

Initium wrote: »
    I sent you a PM.

Hello I bought a general sale ticket already because I'm not 100% sure if i'm going to ROH that night. It all depends if I get a ticket for Axxess that day. I'll get back to you again if I want it and if you still have it I'll take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Any spare tickets going for this? I have my own but looking for 1-2 extras.

Thanks

Pingi wrote: »
    Any spare tickets going for this? I have my own but looking for 1-2 extras.

Thanks

I´ve just sent you a pm mate! ;)

Advertisement