Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Joinery Letterbox

• 16-07-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭

anywhere in Limerick that sells one of these letterboxes for a standard front door for a chieftain built house

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Searched high & low for same a couple of years back, ended up ringing them & they posted me out one (free of charge from memory) just make sure you take measurments as they use a few different sizes, got the wrong size off them first time round but they sorted me in the end :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I had to replace my letterbox last year, I purchased one from "The Lock & Key Shop" in Ennis but I'm sure that Ryan's Locksmiths on Upper William Street probably sell them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

B&Q should have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭db

There is a shop in Patrickswell that sell all types of door furniture. I was looking for something similar a few years ago and they were able to find it in a catalog and order it in for me.

Advertisement