Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales of Vesparia Availability

Options
  • 16-07-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hey lads.

I'm on a bit of JRPG binge atm, and I've set my sights on Tales of Vesparia.
    I adored Tales of Symphonia on The Cube, and I guess I must have missed the Pal release of Vesparia...:rolleyes: So I'm really interested in giving it a shot.

But getting this game locally, and for a decent price even, it may as well be a faberge egg. A cursory glance at amazon even, it's insane. 50 quid...used!? For a game that came out in 09' :mad: A lot of people point towards games on demand, with it's "reasonable" 29.99 price point, but I'm not so sure.

So, I figure that if any of you guys actually own this game, you must have gone through some hoops to get it and I'd love to have your input. Should I bite the bullet and get it off xbox live, or do you think it's worth holding out for a physical copy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

after a quick search of the usual places online I use, the games on demand price is actually a good price for once :eek:

It's likely actually cheaper if you choose the option to buy with ms points, and pick up the needed points from one of the cheap sites used by many on here

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's a cult JRPG that had a limited print run - always going to command a high price. I have it, got it at launch and paid €50 for it, so I don't think it's an outrageous price, but like you say it's available on Xbox Live so that's probably keeping the prices from going even higher.

Shamefully enough, I haven't played it. It's at the top of my pile now but Borderlands, FFIV and Battlefield and keeping me away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alactric

Ah feck anyway. I hate not physically owning games, especially stuff like RPGS.
    That's a good idea about topping up with MS points though...I have like 700 lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Alactric wrote: »
    Ah feck anyway. I hate not physically owning games, especially stuff like RPGS.
    That's a good idea about topping up with MS points though...I have like 700 lying around.

Am tempted by it myself it's been on my to get list for ages, with 700 points already a 2100 points card will sort you as the game is 2560, I really hate not having a disc but the way things are going the days of owning a disc are fading :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

You're about a week late on this I'm afraid as it went through a small re-print it seems recently as Zavvi, Shopto and a few others all had new copies for sale last week but are all showing as sold out again unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alactric

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    You're about a week late on this I'm afraid as it went through a small re-print it seems recently as Zavvi, Shopto and a few others all had new copies for sale last week but are all showing as sold out again unfortunately

:eek:

/cries

Advertisement