Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ancona Fuel Abbeyside

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Roanmore wrote: »
    Went in Sat afternoon to get some coal and there was a sign outside saying "Promotion cancelled by Gardai at 3pm". Anybody any idea what that was about, I only saw it as I was leaving so I didn't get a chance to ask.

99c a litre for petrol/diesel for a few hours on Sunday. I would imagine the traffic would have been chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

They should have put cancelled because of poor planning on the sign. The traffic was supposed to be mental

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Smiley Burnett

lertsnim wrote: »
    They should have put cancelled because of poor planning on the sign. The traffic was supposed to be mental

poor planning??? what were the owners supposed to do? Have the promotion in the middle of the night??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Not have it at all. It is all too easy for traffic jams in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Closed again?
    As I passed this morning customs all over the Shop
    Had entrances blocked off with their cars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

All the diesel pumps are locked off tonight, still selling petrol though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Steveo08

Diesel pumps are not closed and havent been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Passed by last night at the yellow tabs were on them, maybe it was just the front 2.

Advertisement