Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin based keyboard/synth player looking to start/join a progressive metal band

• 16-07-2012 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a Dublin based keyboard player with a lot of experience on stage and in studio.
    I'm looking for musicians in order to start a prog metal band.
    My main influences come from the death and prog metal with bands such as Children of Bodom, Symphony X, Dream Teather, Death, Amon Amarth and so on.

Not interested in dance/trance/dubstep/samples/loops and all this kind of **** (sorry if I offend anybody) to include in metal songs.

I used to play for ages with an italian death progressive band Inside (now called Hatesower), went in tour with them in Italy and played as support gig with testament, amon amarth and stratovarious and recorded with them 2 EP and a full lenght.

I think that age is not important but I'm in my middle 30 so not looking to became a rockstar, just interested in composing good music and gig around and, mainly, have fun.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭metallo

Here a couple of song from the LP I recorded with my previous band "INSIDE" (now HATESOWER).

Impaled By Your Soul

Now Or Never

Bump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Deschain

30 year old bass player here, I am currently looking to do something different myself. I've been playing bass for a number of years and I would consider myself to be technically confident to play progressive music. If you get other musicians on board keep me posted and we may work something out.

Sounds great man, back in touch as soon as I have more folks on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 betokupper

Hi there! We are looking for a keyboard player. We are about to get a record deal and we have already a EP and a full album ready to be recorded. Our style is classic metal and progressive 70's but with a modern touch. Would you be interested?

• Advertisement

betokupper wrote: »
    Hi there! We are looking for a keyboard player. We are about to get a record deal and we have already a EP and a full album ready to be recorded. Our style is classic metal and progressive 70's but with a modern touch. Would you be interested?

Hey, yes, it sounds interesting.
    Are you based in Dublin?
    Would be possible to listen something?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 betokupper

check us on facebook

www.facebook.com/lancelotlynx

and we take it from there if its alright

Advertisement