Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying hair products - Irish website

• 16-07-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Hi has anyone ever purchsed from http://www.shampoo.ie/ - just wondering if they're reputable. I don't have a CC only laser so only want to use Irish websites. Thanks if you can help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Babooshka wrote: »
    Hi has anyone ever purchsed from http://www.shampoo.ie/ - just wondering if they're reputable. I don't have a CC only laser so only want to use Irish websites. Thanks if you can help.

No never used it, peter marks are doing 20% off redken and kerastase though and think they are cheaper than that site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Millem wrote: »
    No never used it, peter marks are doing 20% off redken and kerastase though and think they are cheaper than that site

Thanks for the info, might pop in there so. Best safe than sorry I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I've bought kerastase shampoo from them a few times. Arrived within a few days and well packaged. Free delivery and the shampoo was a few euro cheaper than in salons, so I'm happy to recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Might be legit but checked out the kerastese range there on the site and products way more expensive than HQhair.com even if you include delivery charges from uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

E.T. wrote: »
    I've bought kerastase shampoo from them a few times. Arrived within a few days and well packaged. Free delivery and the shampoo was a few euro cheaper than in salons, so I'm happy to recommend them.
    lubie76 wrote: »
    Might be legit but checked out the kerastese range there on the site and products way more expensive than HQhair.com even if you include delivery charges from uk.

Thanks both. Sounds like it's not really worth it weighing it all up. Why are we charged more here for these products, it really is a rip off! As an aside is it cheaper for kerestasse at the airport does anyone know? I am travelling in September and can wait till then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 bluelagoon

Hi I have ordered from Shampoo.ie before and their delivery is usually next day, prices are really competitive , cheaper than UK and they do lots of free samples plus competitions, you should check them out - recommended

Advertisement