Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Winback

Options
  • 16-07-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi

I recently filled out an online form on your website, to transfer services from another provider to Eircom. I now wish to cancel the order, due to the other provider informing me i have to pay out the remainder of the contract. Can you please tell me how to go about this, as i have rang Eircom customer service and been passed around to three different people, and finally being cut off.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

antoswords wrote: »
    Hi

I recently filled out an online form on your website, to transfer services from another provider to Eircom. I now wish to cancel the order, due to the other provider informing me i have to pay out the remainder of the contract. Can you please tell me how to go about this, as i have rang Eircom customer service and been passed around to three different people, and finally being cut off.

Regards

Hi antoswords,

When did you place the request to return back to eircom? Can you PM me with your Name, address, telephone number and Universal Account Number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭antoswords

PM Sent

PM Sent

Hi antoswords,

I Got your PM, with the details thanks. I sent a request to check the cancellation status with our winback team and I will get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks a lot Mark.

Thanks a lot Mark.

Hi antoswords,

I got confirmation from the Customer Authorisation Unit

"This has now been cancelled"

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement