Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish category C driving licence work in Australia?

Options
  • 16-07-2012 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey Im wondering if i do my full Irish C catergory licence in Ireland would it be valid in Australia.

Any know about machinery tickets either like dumper digger or forklift ? If i do them in ireland will they be valid in Australia?

Im trying to do things through fas here in Ireland first before i go that will help me find work when i get there ,

Anyone any advice?

Cheers
    jamiecoins wrote: »
    i remmember reading that the fork lift and dumper tickets are not recognised

http://www.forklifttraining-melbourne.communityguide.com.au/

maybe send a email and ask>?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

i remmember reading that the fork lift and dumper tickets are not recognised

http://www.forklifttraining-melbourne.communityguide.com.au/

maybe send a email and ask>?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

you can transfer your full irish car licence for a full australian car licence, no other licence transfers.
    your machine tickets in ireland are no good to you in australia, you will have to do the courses out here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Liamu2

ok thanks well thats good to know so I dont waste my time here doing them.

Do you know of anything that would be of use that i could do here?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

as far as i can see, nothing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Liamu2 wrote: »

Do you know of anything that would be of use that i could do here?

Study Medicine, theres always work for Doctors.

• Advertisement
Advertisement