Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got punched for being a catholic from the Republic!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭WumBuster

FanadMan wrote: »
    Why not just go to the police and report all that has happened. And make sure that you have the FB post as proof. So if anything serious happens, you'll be able to prove that they planned it. And if you are in Oz (as some of the posts seem to suggest), the police will either jail him or kick him outta the country.

I think for your own safety you should report that facebook tweet to the cops, just in case, I mean they have threatened to ''do you in at this stage'' probably just hot air but then again you dont know who you might be dealing with. the guy sounds like a looney bin tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Not going to bother reporting it, im just going to ignore it, I just find it strange that every orange man ive met over here is mad to talk about religion to irish catholics, but every other catholic in the world gets a free pass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

post screenshot of facebook message from the sister for the lulz

[SIZE="1"]and for proof[/SIZE]

This.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

yeah ya totally showed him by pissing and moaning about it on a forum instead of reporting him for assault....typical Irish moan all about it but do fcuk all about it ...must be part of your religion to let him walk all over ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

moggser wrote: »
    yeah ya totally showed him by pissing and moaning about it on a forum instead of reporting him for assault....typical Irish moan all about it but do fcuk all about it ...must be part of your religion to let him walk all over ya

Yeah you totally showed the OP. Typical moggser, unable to compose a proper sentence but do fcuk all about it. Just moan and let your low IQ walk all over you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Duggy747 wrote: »
    If charging him with assault doesn't work then poo in his pillow case, his head shall do the rest.

Or just poo in the pillow case and put it over his head.

This post begs the question Duggy.... Why exactly did your last housemate try to kill you?

So my housemate tried to kill me last night

Indeed , duggy is no saint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

This Orangeman is unusual for leaving his tiny enclave of "superiority" which is the Protestant part of Northern Ireland. Generally they hang around the 40% of the 6 counties they feel safe in and don't venture out, never to the South and rarely to the rest of the UK.

When you do get one abroad he is shocked to find out the world considers him Irish and doesn't give a sh*t about his differences with Irish Catholics, and because he is brought up to be a bible thumper with particular animus to "Irish Catholics" which his monkey like brain thinks is different to other Catholic beliefs he will try to justify his upbringing by attacking any Irish guy on religious grounds.

Finding the Irish lad an atheist or an agnostic will really set his gorilla brain into a tizzy because now the inbred halfwit has nothing to feel superior about so he won't accept it. Either ignore these idiots or fight back with strong atheism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

astonaidan wrote: »
    well last night I came back to my room, they were partying outside my room so i closed the door, to which he came in shouting if i ever closed the door in his face again hed box my lights out screaming aload of orange nonsens, so i calmly stood up and knocked him out, left my room went down to reception told them what

load of bullsh*t :rolleyes:

have you got anymore tall tales for us OP ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Not going to bother reporting it

you'll make an interesting newspaper article when they find your body... :rolleyes:

seriously dude report this scumbag!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Fill a pillowcase with bars of soap and beat the crap outta him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭books4sale

Where's your god now, god boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

well last night I came back to my room, they were partying outside my room so i closed the door, to which he came in shouting if i ever closed the door in his face again hed box my lights out screaming aload of orange nonsens, so i calmly stood up and knocked him out, left my room went down to reception told them what happened, ive been moved to a different room and now got a lovely mesage from his sister threw facebook how there going to do me in, ah how i love those delightful people this time of the year

translation: he hit me again and his sister felt sorry for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Where was this??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Be careful with these people, they sound like lunatics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭SIR PEADO BAILOUT

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Set his bed on fire while he sleeps.

Sure isn`t yer man a bedwetter..and hows that gonna help :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭granturismo

ya blocked her immediatly, i have no love for drama hence why i didnt react to the first punch, but i dont take threats well so had to do something this time

Are you 12 years old?

Man up or move out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Not going to bother reporting it, im just going to ignore it, I just find it strange that every orange man ive met over here is mad to talk about religion to irish catholics, but every other catholic in the world gets a free pass

Dude I grew up with a lot of that old guff, what hostel are you staying in Sydney and what are his movements?

He defnitely wouldn't like me, but the difference is he is in my country now.

PM me if you want some help

Yeah you totally showed the OP. Typical moggser, unable to compose a proper sentence but do fcuk all about it. Just moan and let your low IQ walk all over you.

let my IQ walk all over your MA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fitzYOLO

Protestants huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

fitzYOLO wrote: »
    Protestants huh?

You can be almost certain the "Protestant" concerned knows little or nothing about practising his faith, If he did he wouldn't be acting the way he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

well i just said youd want to hit me a bit harder than that you orange prick, he got angry again to which i said if he tried to hit me again id put him in a coma, to which his sister got all i actually felt sorry for you cause nobody likes you in the room, 3 of my best friends are in the room it was laughable, everyone in the room basically lost all respect for him and today hes trying to act like it never happened, my thing is this isnt the first one of them to have this religion conversation with me, ive asked other irish catholics over here and its the same, but italians spanish dont get it at all

what he wanted me to admit to him being right, was that his religion was the only correct one and that catholics were only for paedos

The reason the italians and spanish don't get it is because he is not interested in religion at all. He is using it as a scapegoat for his racist bigotry against republicans. Just pray for him and avoid him in future. You should report the assault though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Marcellus Jerome Clarke

Well I think it is safe to say the OP has just trolled everyone in such a thread which has so many holes in the story it is unreal. Perhaps the OP should write fantasy books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

spike his drink and then take him up the traditional route shouting "No Surrender" ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

Jester252 wrote: »
    Plant drugs on him and call the cops,
    Use his flag as toilet paper,
    or just kick him in the balls every day.

He might be a dick who needs to be taught a lesson but no need to bring the flag into it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Should have told him you were a Scientologist.

If he had a couple of brain cells to bash together, he'd have let you well alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

wprathead wrote: »
    ;)

all else fails, revert to "Opperation: Sh!t In-Pellow" as recommended by boards

The ****s a pellow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

moggser wrote: »
    let my IQ walk all over your MA

Oh shit, looks like I'm dealing with a badass here...

*backs away slowly*

Retards don't know their own strength.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Well I think it is safe to say the OP has just trolled everyone in such a thread which has so many holes in the story it is unreal. Perhaps the OP should write fantasy books.
    Trolled everyone, Ok point out the holes, Orange man stayed in my room in hostel, I refused to get into an argument with him over religion, he said that was fine just aslong as I admitted he was right, i said i wouldnt then he said if i didnt hed hit me, he then hit me, I gave him a smart comment about being hit harder by my mother, I had for the previous two days ignored his fenian comments and paedo digs. the next night they were drinking on the balcony so i went out to the tv room for four hours when I came back in I closed the door to the balcony, he came in screaming who did i think i was closing the door with aload of fenian comments again saying hed box my head off if i tried it again I smashed him in the face and he was knocked down, i left the room told reception the story then went back up to my room and took my stuff where he was arguing with the hostel security about how he was right about being partying in the room at 4, i then left my room to another room and the next morning got a message of his sister saying i was going to get done in, dont see much holes in that, to be honest i think his sister is actually the biggest ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭granturismo

Trolled everyone, Ok point out the holes, Orange man stayed in my room in hostel, I refused to get into an argument with him over religion, he said that was fine just aslong as I admitte....... i then left my room to another room and the next morning got a message of his sister saying i was going to get done in, dont see much holes in that, to be honest i think his sister is actually the biggest ****

I got bored reading this post - paragraphs and sentences might help you put your case to those who doubt you,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭doyle61

Report him so he hopefully gets deported and when he's being led away in cuffs to share the honeymoon sweet with bubba let him know that you screwed his lovely god fairing sister. Then try and get another go at her again and get some nice hi definition photos of her screwing a taighe and post on all her friends facebook pages

Oh shit, looks like I'm dealing with a badass here...

*backs away slowly*

Retards don't know their own strength.

have you seen my baseball??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

It just illustrates the bigotry of certain people in the North. Orangeism is a nasty little virus.

It's been there forever and probably the cause of most of the trouble in the North over the years. Centuries even. I remember reading about an Irish militia regiment of the British army being posted to Derry. They suffered abuse and attacks from the Orangemen because most of the soldiers were Catholic. Even the fact that they were serving the King meant nothing to these bigots. That was back in the eighteenth century.

Nothing had changed apparently.

You should report him. He's a nasty piece of work and potentially dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,384 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Don't mind reporting him, the NSW police will start grilling you on your part in escalating this little disagreement, regardless of the fact you didnt encourage it.

What you need is a little persuasion posse. Take a stroll down Bondi, approach the jerseys of Mayo, Sligo, Donegal, Leitrim (probably none), Cork and Kerry, explain the situation to them over a shandy and ask them to pop around in the wee small hours. They don't need to do much, but when he wakes up to that lot standing over him with bars of soap at the end of their O'Neill's socks, he'll turn so white he'll have no prospect of ever being Orange again.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

There's no doubt there's plenty of extremist loyalists about.

However I just can't help but think we have here a sectarian troll who wants to blacken the name of Ulster Protestants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭Scarlet42

you all are going about this the wrong way .. has nothing in the past 40 years in NI not taught you anything.

you need to both sit down with your local priest/minister .. discuss your differences and agree on some sort of peace process/reconcilation

if that doesn't work
    sh1t in his pillowcase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭MOC88

Post this link on his facebook http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_people

stressing

''The Latin word Scotti[15] originally applied to a particular, 5th century, Goidelic tribe that inhabited Ireland''

ie. scottish people are descended from a bunch of Irish that went over to Scotland and merged with the picts

Then when he's confused about his personal identity take a dump in his pillow

Advertisement