Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend break to Bruges

Options
  • 16-07-2012 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi All,

Have spent some time looking through older posts but haven't found exactly what I am looking for. I'm heading to Bruges in early August, Friday evening to Monday night with my girlfriend.

Looking specifically for things along the lines of (yes i have been looking at trip advisor too!)
    • recommended hotels
    • nice restaurants
    • lively / quiet bars
    • usual touristy things to do
    • what people discovered while over there that wasn't on the "things to do" radar
    • etc etc etc
    It is going to be a generally quiet weekend, that won't be 12 hours of rushing everywhere to see everything. I know Bruges is a small place so having 3 full days will probably too much time and people will say you'll be bored - please don't reply with comments like that! Just want a nice weekend after long slog at work, and enjoy plenty of beer - which I hear is abundant!!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer...

Advertisement