Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Ideas Help please

• 16-07-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi guys!
    So Im going to be 16 in September and I know its early to be planning a birthday bash but
    my August is a pretty jampacked one so its easier to try to figure something out now! smile.gif
    Im really stuck for ideas on what to do for my birthday as I live in a slightly rural area and my mam says no way to a house party or anything like that. Also I dont have too much money.
    Anyway, a friend of mine for her birthday got everybody to meet in a hotel and we all stayed in one of the rooms there was about 10 of us, and we went to an underage disco that night andthen came back to the hotel and stayed the night there. I would like to do something like that, but my problem is that my birthday is the 9th and JC results night iss the 13th so I could tye them in together and do that but I have differant sets of friends who just dont get on together. I also have a ''friend'' who ive been with since I was about 5 years old but only this summer has she completely started turning into a complete cow and I havent seen her all summer. Id be also a bit afraid that people would use me just as aplace to stay for the night.
    So my question is, Any suggestions for my birthday? Any cheap and cheerful places I could go? And what did all of you do for yours or your son/daughters?? smile.gif
    Thanks!
    *Im a girl by the way*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe just invite everyone to a disco and let them get on best they can?
    The good thing about "public" place like discos is that people can mingle or not, whichever they prefer.

Advertisement