Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Littlewoods shopping...

• 16-07-2012 3:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

I have bought a few things iron fist wedges and wonderbras from littlewoodsireland.ie some viktor & rolf flowerbomb pefume - very convienient shopping..

But recently i have found since my account has been in trouble,and i had trouble paying them back,it was previously in 50.00 in arrears not too much i suppose,but with paying off other bills i forgot my littlewoods account,they to my suprise added on another 50 euros within 2 weeks!Theres no regulation and they seem to do what they want add on as much as they want eventhough they know youre in trouble!

So be careful not to run on late payments with littlewoods..Anyway getting back to the topic at hand,what purchases have you made on littlewoods recently?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you want to discuss recent purchases - then please use the Recent Purchases thread.

If you want to discuss the added interest on your account, I can move this thread to Banking & Insurance & Pensions (where all finance related topics are).

dudara

Advertisement