Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical therapy course with ntc

Options
  • 16-07-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone had done the Neuromuscular and Physical Therapy course with the national training centre?
    Have you any feedback from this course or this company? I know someone who would be interested in retraining and would like to do this course as it suits the work/home situation rather than relocating to Dublin.
    any feedback would be great.
    Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭RV

http://www.iptas.com is advertising at the moment. Classes on alternate weekends for mature people and it goes as far as hons degree. So your friend could get a recognised qualification. Maybe Back To Education allowance as well as tax relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 oliviareilly

hi i know this is an old post hopefully you see this. just wondering did you do the course in the end and how did you get on in it?? im looking to do this course myself in the coming months

Advertisement