Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink Cartridges in Galway

Options
  • 16-07-2012 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a good place in town that sells reasonably priced ink cartridges for household printers? I have to do a lot of home printing for the next few weeks and I find the prices in the large PC stores (such as Currys) slightly exorbitant. I think there is a place in Westside that refills cartridges, has anyone used them? If anyone knows of a good cheap supplier I would appreciate it.

PS - I'm not a Sinn Fein councillor/TD...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

BESman wrote: »
    Can someone recommend a good place in town that sells reasonably priced ink cartridges for household printers? I have to do a lot of home printing for the next few weeks and I find the prices in the large PC stores (such as Currys) slightly exorbitant. I think there is a place in Westside that refills cartridges, has anyone used them? If anyone knows of a good cheap supplier I would appreciate it.

PS - I'm not a Sinn Fein councillor/TD...
    have used the lads in liosban. not sure of the name of the shop but its beside westdoc. they refill them, haven't had a problem yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Shop beside An Tobar Nua on Dominick Street is cheap enough, two lads are sound too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joshuaaron

the shop beside An Tobar Nua surely have a lot of knock out items especially on ink cartridges.. but they do not have various brands, and they sell some items on larger prices compared to other shops.. probably they get these items for a more expensive price..

http://www.inkjetsuperstore.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Westside and Liosbán both fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Call to local SF office - say O'Snodaigh sent you

Advertisement