Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Australia an option

Options
  • 16-07-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi There,
    i was wondering if someone can give me some advice. I am a mother of 2 young children (+ hubby :) ) considering the option to move to australia. we have a mortage here too (would consider renting the house incase everything didnt work out we would have it to come back to). we are working here but have had pay cuts and have tried to look for better jobs here in Ireland but there isnt anything out there. we have no qualifications as such but have and still are working.
    i have been thinking about the option to go to australia but dont even know how to go about it. i would realistically need to have a job to go over to because of the kids. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

from what i can gather from your post you have no hope of getting a woking visa for australia.
    you need a skill that there is a shortage off in australia, you will find that skill list here in this site www.immi.gov.au.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lollypop101

Thanks sponge bob, i have gone through the link you gave me there - very helpful, i cant download the list of skills on this computer - just very basic software, do you know or does anyone know if customer service or call centre is on the list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Only if you're a Customer Service manager/ Call Centre Manager

Advertisement