Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Louis Vuitton Handbag Online Purchase

• 16-07-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Hello,

My wife has always liked Louis Vuitton handbags (MM style especially) and I'm thinking of buying her one for our upcoming anniversary. These are expensive bags - it's €560 in Brown Thomas! Is there anywhere online that is recommended for buying these things a bit cheaper but without risk of getting a second hand / fake one?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DebsWebs

I'd recommend to go to Brown Thomas.. Or even better bring her to the Louis Vuitton store in Paris :)

I bought a purse there a couple of years ago. The experience and service is something that I will always remember. Also the Paris store is a bit cheaper then Brown Thomas ( €25, which is a ryanair flight to Paris :))

The main reason I would buy in store is because of the monogram service they provide. You can get your wife initials or name embossed for free. I think Brown Thomas might provide this too but you would have to check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Louis Vuitton bags are pretty much the same price wherever you buy them. The high end designers can maintain their prices because they know people will pay those prices. You are better off buying from a recognised dealer to have some peace of mind.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I would go to Brown Thomas, it's the only way to ensure you're getting a genuine item. Some online stores sell second hand, but the prices are still high, and you said you wanted a new one. And as Lizt said, the prices are fairly standard all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Buy it from their official website.

Advertisement