Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album of the Week #80

Options
  • 16-07-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

Here the latest Album of the Week. Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote. Here's the breakdown of the votes. As usual, only albums with more than one vote are listed. This week we had clutch of albums voted for with Sleep's Holy Mountain making up for missing out a couple of weeks ago by winning by a single vote from Infest and Defenders of the Faith.

Band|Album|Votes
    Sleep|Sleep's Holy Mountain|4
    Papa Roach|Infest|3
    Judas Priest|Defenders of the Faith|3
    Deicide|Legion|2

Here is Holy Mountain from the winning album:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Woohoo!!

homer-simpson_woo-hoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Judas Priest's Defenders of the Faith, not Iron Maiden. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Judas Priest's Defenders of the Faith, not Iron Maiden. :pac:
    You win this week's "I wonder does anyone read these tables?" award ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Great album. One of the very few records that I could listen to just one instrument the whole way through and not be bored. Just a really tight groove to everything. Their gig a couple of weeks ago was really one of the best I have ever been to.

Pitty that Christ has retired from music and that there was never a follow up to Dopesmoker. Ah well, roll on the new Om album at the end of the month.

Advertisement