Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

HAHA!
    You are a willy warmer.
    A big sexy one so ya are. (Not sure if that's a compliment or not but ara, take it as one!)

Hey, you could play a game with that..."Where's willy?"...(I'll get me coat...)

• Administrators Posts: 54,111 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Stupid couple upstairs having loud sex :mad:

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Stupid couple upstairs having loud sex :mad:

Go down and hit the mains switch, It's probably just the telly.

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Commentate for us!

You'd have to ban me if I gave you full running commentary :p

Most of the time they argue, and we can hear EVERY.SINGLE.WORD.

I believe she is cheating on him, but she laughs at him a lot when he confronts her, and he is very shouty and thinks she doesn't care about the relationship.

When they get it on, she is extremely theatrical. It's not very believable!

Ha!

At least give us a bit of a hint! What are they doing right now?

At a guess...

" ohh ohh yeah.."

Ha!

At least give us a bit of a hint! What are they doing right now?

There's just a lot of talking and giggling... imagine this (start at 1:27):

• Advertisement

What you need to do is go and get your brush, poke the ceiling really loud and shout "hurry up and fire it into her so I can get some fcukin sleep".

If you could do the same for my banoffee - tell it to harden the fcuk up so I can get sleep :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,318 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Morning!

Productive morning. Got Billy Connolly tickets.
    So think that's enough work now til Monday or maybe Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Morning!

Productive morning. Got Billy Connolly tickets.
    So think that's enough work now til Monday or maybe Tuesday.

ME TOO! :D

Going to one of the Gaiety gigs - I havent been to the Gaiety in f*cking YEARS!!

Day off on Monday so just need ot get the rest of this day out of the way and BOOM three day weekend! :)

Derry for me. Easier to get this time for some reason. Last time they went within minutes.

They weren't really advertised - it was just out of no where - oh look billy connolly tickets on sale tomorrow - no big fan fare - which is weird, you would think MCD/Aiken would be shouting it from the rooftops!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

Hey TP - how are ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Morning!

I have gotten some work done but I'm predicting a quiet afternoon regardless of workload :pac:

Heading home to Killarney for the first time since Christmas today, my nans at home so going to see her! Back up Sat night and first round of the league on Sunday which I can't wait for :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hey TP - how are ya?

I'm good mate and you? All set for the weekend?
    D'Agger wrote: »
    Morning!

I have gotten some work done but I'm predicting a quiet afternoon regardless of workload :pac:

Heading home to Killarney for the first time since Christmas today, my nans at home so going to see her! Back up Sat night and first round of the league on Sunday which I can't wait for :)

Jeez you've a busy weekend ahead of ya.. tell yer Nan all the tGc'ers said hello :D

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Jeez you've a busy weekend ahead of ya.. tell yer Nan all the tGc'ers said hello :D

Yup should be busy alright but have to make the effort - kinda not cool that I don't see my parents that much anymore despite only being an hour and a half down the road

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Derry for me. Easier to get this time for some reason. Last time they went within minutes.
    They weren't really advertised - it was just out of no where - oh look billy connolly tickets on sale tomorrow - no big fan fare - which is weird, you would think MCD/Aiken would be shouting it from the rooftops!

Tickets for his gigs in the Bord Gáis whatsit have been on sale already before these ones so maybe there was less demand than usual?

BANOFFEE

156471_10151247655225988_2035164174_n.jpg

^^^^

homer.gif

D'Agger wrote: »
    Morning!

Sounds fun alright! mental buzy but fun!
    I'm good mate and you? All set for the weekend?

Yeah should be - nice relaxing day tomorrow I hope, same with sunday and I have monday off (with a big fancy shmancy meal planned for Monday night which I am really looking forward to!)
    miamee wrote: »
    Tickets for his gigs in the Bord Gáis whatsit have been on sale already before these ones so maybe there was less demand than usual?

are you sure abotu that? according to ticketmaster the BGET gigs were only available 9am this morning too! (there may have been a bord gais customer presale but that doesnt really count)
    BANOFFEE

:eek:

I can has?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

That banoffee looks lovely!

My tonsils hate me. I feel my yearly spring dose of tonsillitis coming on, just in time for the weekend :(

Yearly spring dose?

Surely if it happening on an annual basis you should consider getting rid of those bad boys!

Love bananas but not a fan of banana flavoured stuff..

So I' wouldn't be a fan of banoffee tbh, bit too sweet for me :o

Looks good though

Yearly spring dose?

Surely if it happening on an annual basis you should consider getting rid of those bad boys!

Well this is only the third year in a row; I never had it before that and I only seem to get it around February-March. I'd happily get them out but I don't think a doctor would refer me as I don't get it all that often really.

I'll be grand, just feeling sorry for myself :pac:

• Advertisement

Love bananas but not a fan of banana flavoured stuff..

So I' wouldn't be a fan of banoffee tbh, bit too sweet for me :o

Looks good though

GET OUT!!!

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    Well this is only the third year in a row; I never had it before that and I only seem to get it around February-March. I'd happily get them out but I don't think a doctor would refer me as I don't get it all that often really.

I'll be grand, just feeling sorry for myself :pac:

Ah so you are just a big moan bag!! ;) :pac:

BANOFFEE FOR EVERYONE!

Just come to my house - 1, Ireland Street, Ireland.

Gime banoffee :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Sunshine out there, nice one. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

BANOFFEE FOR EVERYONE!

Just come to my house - 1, Ireland Street, Ireland.

I'm on 1 Internet Street, The Internet!!! WE'RE NEIGHBOURS!!!!

Gimme banoffee >.<

I'm with Bord Gáis but didn't get a presale offer. Also that wouldn't explain tickets not selling up these parts of not Dublin. :)

• Advertisement

Ah so you are just a big moan bag!! ;) :pac:

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm a moan bag today. And not in a good way.

moanmoanmoanmoan

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I'm with Bord Gáis but didn't get a presale offer. Also that wouldn't explain tickets not selling up these parts of not Dublin. :)

That is true abotu the tickets up yoru way BUT I got an email from Ticketmaster yesterday to tell me that the BIlly Connolly tickets were going on sale today. I went to the website and it had 'on sale 15/02/2012' for the Gaiety but 'Find tickets' next BGET ones. I didn't buy any but assumed they were already on sale. Maybe not!

That is true abotu the tickets up yoru way BUT I got an email from Ticketmaster yesterday to tell me that the BIlly Connolly tickets were going on sale today. I went to the website and it had 'on sale 15/02/2012' for the Gaiety but 'Find tickets' next BGET ones. I didn't buy any but assumed they were already on sale. Maybe not!

no - when you clicked through on that one it said "tickets may not be on sale yet" - all the tickets went on sale at 9am this morning!

no - when you clicked through on that one it said "tickets may not be on sale yet" - all the tickets went on sale at 9am this morning!

Aha! Well there you go then, I should never make assumptions :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

As there's no way to say this without it being twisted, I'll just say it:

Think I somehow managed to pull something in my groin last night.

It was valentines day tbf - perhaps your loins were stirring? :pac:

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I'm a moan bag today. And not in a good way.

moanmoanmoanmoan

What's got ya so blue there, Champ?

(Canadian/American TV has influenced me)

Yer right, there isnt a better way.. :pac:

No better way of saying it but there are better ways it could've happened. :pac:

No better way of saying it but there are better ways it could've happened. :pac:
    I told you to cut back on the extreme lunges :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I haven't had a full night's sleep in 4 nights due to this damn chesty cough :( That makes me sad and angry (and hungry).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I haven't had a full night's sleep in 4 nights due to this damn chesty cough :( That makes me sad and angry (and hungry).

Ach you poor thing :(
    Got woken up last night, I think there was a chopper flying round the area...dammit they're onto me, aren't they? *hides*
    Kept me awake for aaaages!

Probably because of all that ninja kitteh stuff you get up to, but no matter, even if you get caught, you've a special set of skills. :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement