Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Happy Payday!!! :D

(Checks bank account)
    Whohoo! Slightly more than a 5ver in there...It's been a good day!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all. Happy happy Friday.

Need to make decisions about my life but I don't like making decisions. Can someone sort my life out for me? Please, I can pay in hugs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    Morning all. Happy happy Friday.

Need to make decisions about my life but I don't like making decisions. Can someone sort my life out for me? Please, I can pay in hugs!
    I'll make biased decisions :p

Morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I like hugs!!

Whats your issue dais?

Also - happy cake friday everyone! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Mornin all,thank crunchie or what.

Headin down home the weekend and shall go for a veritable hape of pints tomorrow night.

Anyone got any exciting plans?

Alright Neccy!

My plans for the weekend - Dine in Dublin meal out tongiht, lads night in (blues borthers woo) tomorrow and going to see Slash on Sunday!

Buzy enough W/E!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I like hugs!!

Whats your issue dais?

Also - happy cake friday everyone! :)

Just what to do with my life. Do I stay here? Do I move on? Where to go? What to do etc etc

come home!!

Simples!

come home!!

Simples!

And do what? Work where? :confused:

• Advertisement

Sell Hugs on Grafton street for a start!!

Start applying for **** now! Work is hard to find but it is out there god damnit!

[sorry I havent said god damnit in a good while - I was having withdrawel symptoms!]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Happy Friday y'all

Heading home this evening after work, Tralee Saturday morning then Cork via Kiskeam on Sunday

Now to get work done!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all.. Hows everyone?

Daisies, weigh up the pros and cons of each opportunity available and then make the decision based on that. Make sure you write everything down first, every little detail.

Its a lot easier to make a decision when you see it all down on paper.

It's worked very well for me in the past when it came to making difficult or complex decisions.

Turkey & Ham carvery for lunch

Oh boys I need a nap!

I ate so much cake today.....I couldn't help it - it was belgian chocolate and biscuit cake!!

so tasty!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I don't think I have eaten enough cake today grames, definitely not!

• Advertisement

I ate so much cake today.....I couldn't help it - it was belgian chocolate and biscuit cake!!

so tasty!
    That sounds delicious!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Had the nicest supervisor ever in today - and gawd I love this age group, you can bribe them :pac:

I foresee a very exciting weekend of prepping and making lots of sh!t ahead!

Had the nicest supervisor ever in today - and gawd I love this age group, you can bribe them :pac:

I foresee a very exciting weekend of prepping and making lots of sh!t ahead!
    tumblr_mbox9dlr1b1qar4y9o1_400.gif

Yesh :)

Maybe no work right now, cos look who's here!

23hxhcl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

PUPPY!!!! Awww :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,318 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

With a moustache that would make Tom Selleck jealous.

Still working. :(

Phew, 5 more hours until it's the weekend,
    No booze weekend take 1..

Panthro wrote: »
    Phew, 5 more hours until it's the weekend,
    No booze weekend take 1..

I'm not boozing either :)

I can't remember off the top of my head the last weekend I went without the oul alcomohol, it's well over due!
    I'm using Skyping home tonight as my excuse not to go drinking, going to watch a footy game tomorrow, have to find something to occupy me tomorrow night.
    Then Sunday, what the hell can I do Sunday?!
    All this planning...could do with a pint!:pac:

Panthro wrote: »
    I can't remember off the top of my head the last weekend I went without the oul alcomohol, it's well over due!
    I'm using Skyping home tonight as my excuse not to go drinking, going to watch a footy game tomorrow, have to find something to occupy me tomorrow night.
    Then Sunday, what the hell can I do Sunday?!
    All this planning...could do with a pint!:pac:

Go for a big long adventure walk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I wanna go for a boozing weekend. Galway or somewhere fun like that :)

Went to Tralee earlier for an anniversary mass, stopped at the train station to see off one of my best buds who's moving to France :(

After washing the car, eating a fry and now just waiting for the Liverpool game :)

D'Agger wrote: »
    Went to Tralee earlier for an anniversary mass, stopped at the train station to see off one of my best buds who's moving to France :(

After washing the car, eating a fry and now just waiting for the Liverpool game :)

I know a few guys who do car washes..

dodgeballcarwash.jpg
    :pac:

Beauts the lot of 'em Panthro.

My inner SoCoDu 8 year old pony brat is coming out after seeing this....I just want one, I wanna teach it to do this!

Oh who am I kidding, I never grew out of this stage!

My inner SoCoDu 8 year old pony brat is coming out after seeing this....I just want one, I wanna teach it to do this!
    <vid>

I need this pony.

• Advertisement

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    I need this pony.

It's kind of mesmerising, I just can't stop watching!
    This isn't good. :o

It's kind of mesmerising, I just can't stop watching!
    This isn't good. :o

Step away from the computer :P

I found this video earlier this week. Has me in convulsions everytime I see it..

Omg, I thought this one was good, but that's even better!

(should I point out it's a sheep?) :D

Omg, I thought this one was good, but that's even better!
    <vid>

(should I point out it's a sheep?) :D

Bahaha!

The Taylor Swift one has so much mileage in it. Or maybe I'm very easily amused!

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    Bahaha!

The Taylor Swift one has so much mileage in it. Or maybe I'm very easily amused!

Nah, I just showed a bunch of the C&Hers it too, we're not the only ones!
    's all good :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

So that's what Bieber sounds like?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Evening all..

Hows everyone?

http://www.youtube.com/user/three/theponymixer

Lads...try the funk pony one. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Evening all..

Hows everyone?

No complaints, really. You?

Batteries recharged for tomorrow, everyone?

• Advertisement

No complaints, really. You?

Batteries recharged for tomorrow, everyone?

Yeah, had a day off today.. so chilled out, went for a nice stroll in the sunshine and generally took it easy. Early start tomorrow though so heading to be in a bit.

Same as.

Normal service on here tomorrow, presumably. :pac:

Same as.

Normal service on here tomorrow, presumably. :pac:

Is there ever such a thing as normal service on here?

Lads...it's nearly Monday! Game faces on.
    TGIM_crop380w.png?1232905678

Do you have that in your student diary?

My what now?
    The INTO does give us pretty teacher diaries so I have one of those around somewhere :P

Game faces on for a Monday? Really?

Nah!! Its only a Monday :D

• Advertisement

Morning all..

How's everyone after the weekend??

Morning!! o/

In work with a cold! This is sh!t (and my keyboard is f*cked so when capslock is ON everything is lower case for some reason!)

In other news - saw slash (& myles kennedy) last night - brilliant gig! and Charlie Sheen was there!!

Morning!! o/

In work with a cold! This is sh!t (and my keyboard is f*cked so when capslock is ON everything is lower case for some reason!)

In other news - saw slash (& myles kennedy) last night - brilliant gig! and Charlie Sheen was there!!
    Sorry to hear GB

Have you checked if sticky keys is on? Could be that - happens when you hit the shift key 5 times in a row (so that key could be stuck) - if you're on Win7 then go to Control Panel > Ease of access and there should be an option there to change your keyboard and check if it's enabled afaik.

Hit the gym this morning, so hoping to get an early night - that said myself and my buddy, watched Batman Begins on Saturday night, The Dark Knight yesterday evening so hoping to go for the hattrick tonight with The Dark Knight Rises :)

Just one of those days I think - keyboard all fixed now! (It only happened on boards too weirdly enough!)

I really wanna go see ZZ Top in Cork - but it looks like standing tickets are all sold ouit! :(

Just one of those days I think - keyboard all fixed now! (It only happened on boards too weirdly enough!)

I really wanna go see ZZ Top in Cork - but it looks like standing tickets are all sold ouit! :(
    Did you turn it off and turn it on again? :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement