Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Panthro wrote: »
    I've eaten a savage breakfast roll, nyom nyom nyom!

Nyom nyom.. haven't had a brekkie roll in ages!!

Trying to be good and eat sensibly, but its soooooooooooooooo boring :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Nyom nyom.. haven't had a brekkie roll in ages!!

Trying to be good and eat sensibly, but its soooooooooooooooo boring :(

It doesn't have to be. Check out the cooking forum they have some lovely healthy recipes.

I want salty crisps.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be. Check out the cooking forum they have some lovely healthy recipes.

I want salty crisps.

I check it regularly and not all of the food is boring, most is very very tasty, but I meant its never really as good as say a brekkie roll or a bag of chips or a kebab after a few pints..

C'mon admit it, its just not the same is it?? :D

I check it regularly and not all of the food is boring, most is very very tasty, but I meant its never really as good as say a brekkie roll or a bag of chips or a kebab after a few pints..

C'mon admit it, its just not the same is it?? :D

Oh I much prefered my porridge this morning. A breakfast roll would have killed me :o I have gotten out of the habit of eating bread!

yeah i couldnt face a roll myself, but i did have the sausage and rashers

could also do with a fast forward to 5pm pls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

bluewolf wrote: »
    yeah i couldnt face a roll myself, but i did have the sausage and rashers

could also do with a fast forward to 5pm pls
    Roll on 7pm, week over, fun times ahead and heading into my last week of work in my current job :)

I am going home and dying on the couch! Cycling tomorrow and going out again, why do I do it?

I am going home and dying on the couch! Cycling tomorrow and going out again, why do I do it?
    Going out to be sociable and cycling to sweat said socializing out of you :)

cos you're a crazy person

my exams are very soon and i've been very very slack so i have a fcukton of cramming to do all weekend

pilates in the morning though should be good, waiting for conf from the yoga people that i'm booked in

• Advertisement

cos you're a crazy person

my exams are very soon and i've been very very slack so i have a fcukton of cramming to do all weekend

pilates in the morning though should be good, waiting for conf from the yoga people that i'm booked in
    Best of luck with the study Bluey, must get onto the Yoga thing at the end of the month and sort out my back and core

yeah i love the pilates it's great

I like your logic Paulie :)

I need to start yoga or something, need to cop on with stretches, I am useless. Pilates is good, I did it before!

Best of luck with the exams Bluey, how many have you left now?

I like your logic Paulie :)

I need to start yoga or something, need to cop on with stretches, I am useless. Pilates is good, I did it before!

Best of luck with the exams Bluey, how many have you left now?

too many :rolleyes: i better nail CT5 this time after last time's "didn't read the paper and missed a question worth 17% and therefore failed by 1-5%"
    9 more and a couple courses

too many :rolleyes: i better nail CT5 this time after last time's "didn't read the paper and missed a question worth 17% and therefore failed by 1-5%"
    9 more and a couple courses

Oh I heard about that, it was on the last page right? Best of luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hello all! o/

• Advertisement

Hello all! o/

Hey GB, hows life?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Panthro wrote: »
    I've eaten a savage breakfast roll, nyom nyom nyom!

Oh I'd love a breakfast roll! Nom nom. My omelette at lunch did not fill the gap

Chicken curry and chips sorted me out, mostly! Still need sleep...

Prawn Tikka Masala and rice with some asparagus on the side for me for lunch.. was tasty I have to admit :P

Prawn Tikka Masala and rice with some asparagus on the side for me for lunch.. was tasty I have to admit :P

Asparagus? Random combo!

• Advertisement

Asparagus? Random combo!

I just grabbed some to get some greens in there..

Ya know, one of your 5 a day :)

Asparagus? Random combo!
    I take lunch around 3....so far today I've had cereal, a sausage roll and a fruit scone

I just grabbed some to get some greens in there..

Ya know, one of your 5 a day :)

Ah right, I thought they served both. I love asparagus :)

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Pffft, yis wouldn't know what a proper hang feels like. Last night out last night, have decided if l go out again tonight id never make it home tomorrow.

Just woke up and once again I am in bits. I looked at my arm when half asleep and saw loads of black markings and lines on it and hit the panic button thinking I'd got a tattoo, ran in to the bathroom and realised its just 4 or 5 nightclub stamps all up my arm! Phew! :pac:

That would have been funnier than an ear piercing :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pffft, yis wouldn't know what a proper hang feels like. Last night out last night, have decided if l go out again tonight id never make it home tomorrow.

Just woke up and once again I am in bits. I looked at my arm when half asleep and saw loads of black markings and lines on it and hit the panic button thinking I'd got a tattoo, ran in to the bathroom and realised its just 4 or 5 nightclub stamps all up my arm! Phew! :pac:

You are a mess.

How am I hungry again???? Getting taken out for a (work) dinner tonight. We get to put our interior designer hats on while eating Indian food

tbf I'd imagine the freakout about the tattoo would stave off the hangover for a small period at least :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Business as usual in tGC, so?

Kitten you're back :)

I'm home and have Pepsi!

Business as usual in tGC, so?
    You KNOW It!! :)

• Advertisement

Lovely day again :)

Forcing myself to go for a cycle as I'm super lazy today and don't want to go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Kitten you're back :)

I'm home and have Pepsi!

Well, not really - back in a few days, the boards addiction is just too strong!

What have I missed? :)

And good luck with the cycling!

Well, not really - back in a few days, the boards addiction is just too strong!

What have I missed? :)

And good luck with the cycling!

Awec is broken as he was drinking lots in Magaluf but even though he was in Spain he didn't see any sun.

Bluey is studying for exams and starting pilates.

Daisies is loving Africa bar the lack of cheese.

Grames is awol cause work is distracting him (or it could be his lovely girlfriend).

Paulie is planning a sun holiday and inquiring about pilates.

TP was dancing in a thunderstorm :)

I am being lazy after my two week holiday! At least I feel human today, yesterday was not a good day.

I think i've been doing pilates 3-4 weeks now :eek:
    It's flown by. Had a class this morning and it's amazing, i'm really improving

...but right now, i can't move at all :o

it's funny how we need a break after a holiday, pem :D

Grames is awol cause work is distracting him (or it could be his lovely girlfriend).

A little from column A and and little from column B!
    OK ALOT from column A!

So how is everyone?

So how is everyone?

i cant move :(
    burgers with rashers and cheese in the oven

I think i've been doing pilates 3-4 weeks now :eek:
    It's flown by. Had a class this morning and it's amazing, i'm really improving

...but right now, i can't move at all :o

it's funny how we need a break after a holiday, pem :D
    Yeah, it's mad! I didn't do too much but was at home so helping out etc. Also Thursday night kinda killed me.

Do you find the pilates good? I should really start a class, cycling can't be my only exercise.
    A little from column A and and little from column B!
    OK ALOT from column A!

So how is everyone?
    I am being so lazy but I have to go for a cylce, I haven't cycled in nearly 3 weeks and cycling 100km next Sunday in Waterford so need to get my ass in the saddle.

I do, i'm all buzzed or chilled out after the classes, and the hour really flies by
    it's a challenge and it's really great, hooked on it

• Advertisement

I do, i'm all buzzed or chilled out after the classes, and the hour really flies by

Coolies, I will defo look into it. Right I am going for a cycle. Any minute now!

i cant move :(
    burgers with rashers and cheese in the oven

OOOOhh sounds taste-ariffic!!
    I am being so lazy but I have to go for a cylce, I haven't cycled in nearly 3 weeks and cycling 100km next Sunday in Waterford so need to get my ass in the saddle.

huh huh huh you said ass!!

I am currently planning on not eating much today at all, as I am going out later for an awesome steak dinner to celebrate the best 6 months ever!!

mmmmm.....steak!!! :)

huh huh huh you said ass!!

I am currently planning on not eating much today at all, as I am going out later for an awesome steak dinner to celebrate the best 6 months ever!!

mmmmm.....steak!!! :)
    I did say ass :P

Ah too cute :P
    Football AND x factor starting again today.

Excellent! :D

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously?

I don't know if we can be friends anymore :pac:

:(:(:(:(

Don't say that! :p

Not like I have a choice :P Just don't expect me to listen to you when you talk about X Factor, all I hear is blahblahblahblah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Thanks for the recap, Pem! Haven't been here much of late :)
    I do, i'm all buzzed or chilled out after the classes , and the hour really flies by
    Yea!!!
    Coolies, I will defo look into it. Right I am going for a cycle. Any minute now!
    It'd be great for cycling ;)
    Wrecked from house-cleaning this morning. It now sparkles :D As soon as I recover, I am going for a run, too. Any minute now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Didn't think a fan of football would like X Factor or vice versa. Oddly, I'm a fan of neither.

I really need to do the exercise thing myself. Even got new runners with the intention of going jogging. Tried cycling recently. Didn't get far before I was wrecked.

X Factor?! Really? Really?!

Hand in your man card at once!! It has been revoked!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

:(:(:(:(
    Don't say that! :p
    Not like I have a choice :P Just don't expect me to listen to you when you talk about X Factor, all I hear is blahblahblahblah!
    Sure how's that different from any other time I talk? :p
    Normally, she hears nordy nordy nordy :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement