Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Pembily wrote: »
    Lalala long weekend :D

On the way home now and gonna eat all the Easter eggs :)
    45ZgTxr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Yay, 3 day weekend is here! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Runners are amazing, due to work I've only been out once but they are like running on marshmallows!!
    45ZgTxr.jpg
    I might start watching it as I love the books :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Marshmallows? You trippin'? :pac:

Marshmallows? You trippin'? :pac:

Nope they are so cushiony and squidgy, it's like running on air.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,524 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, they're pretty good. What about those extra attachment things you have, do you notice them after a certain amount of time?

Yeah, they're pretty good. What about those extra attachment things you have, do you notice them after a certain amount of time?
    Extra attachments on my shoes? What now?

Orthotics?
    Space thrusters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I made some amazing home made southern fried chicken earlier and now I'm havin a beer,happy birthday Jesus!

Orthotics?
    Space thrusters?
    Oh I have orthotics separate to the runners but I've no idea what space thrusters are.

Sounds good Nec!

• Advertisement

Nice stretch in the evenings there now. :)

I'm dying for a few pints but the missus isn't up for goin out,anyone from dubland at a loose end tonight and interested in beer?

• Administrators Posts: 54,113 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Yep, no taste for the booze myself today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!! How are we after the long weekend?

I missed this:
    Necronos wrote: »
    I'm dying for a few pints but the missus isn't up for goin out,anyone from dubland at a loose end tonight and interested in beer?

if this happens again man just gimme a text!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all.

I've been a bit sporadic with my postings. Sorry. How was the long weekend for everybody?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,319 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Quiet. Just the way I like it. :-) Eat, sleep, tv.

Hope this 4 day week doesn't feel as long as the last one. Though the fact it's now lunchtime already is a good start.

Study study panic attack!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Yeeawn, tis nearly Midday..
    Break time awaits!

• Advertisement

How be all, and how's the Easter egg demolishing session?

Morning all!! How are we after the long weekend?

I missed this:

if this happens again man just gimme a text!

Will do mate.

When ya heading Stateside btw?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Howdy all, how goes it in here. It's a bit quiet these days! had a lovely Easter weekend moving my stuff and still not one hundred per cent finished :rolleyes: So many things!!! It's ridiculous. But lovely to be able to walk to work in less than 10 minutes hehe. I got one Easter Egg on Sunday and there is still half of it left plus the Crunchie(s) that came with it. Not bad :D

Will do mate.

When ya heading Stateside btw?

Flying out Friday morning! got my Itinerary this morning! mental buzy weekend but I am looking forward to it! Should be fun - if not exhausting!

you going to captains for it?
    miamee wrote: »
    Howdy all, how goes it in here. It's a bit quiet these days!

I Blame Awec!

It was great in here until he became a mod!!

:pac:

How do all?

• Administrators Posts: 54,113 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

We need news! And excitement! Everyone's too busy off having a real life :D

How is the new place grames?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Won a divisional game last night & got a mention in the Examiner today....that's about as exciting as it's been for me of late

In other news, training tonight and yearning for the weekend already

Everybody have a nice weekend?

I've a real life? News to me.

No Easter eggs for me this year. I gave up on them after finally accepting that the Creme Egg Easter egg would always be empty. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Nice one, D'agger!
    'Grats on the move, miamee! That was good timing to get the extra days off for the unpacking :D

I was back home in the Wesht for Easter. There was fresh coffee and the paper on the table every morning and I got three Green & Black Easter eggs. 'Tis great to be spoilt :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

WILL THIS COLD EVER JUST FUCK OFF!!!

Flying out Friday morning! got my Itinerary this morning! mental buzy weekend but I am looking forward to it! Should be fun - if not exhausting!

you going to captains for it?

Unfortunately not,wasn't able to get the Monday off as someone on the team is in hospital ATM so gonna have to make do with watching it at home.

Oh,and did I ever tell you how much I hate you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Oh lads.
    I've told you about my ancient bunny rabbit, yes? The half blind, half deaf, bout 14 and a half years old and all around useless one?

Well, he died sometime last night, and right now I'm a very sad kitten. I got him when I was 4 or 5 :(

Oh lads.
    I've told you about my ancient bunny rabbit, yes? The half blind, half deaf, bout 14 and a half years old and all around useless one?

Well, he died sometime last night, and right now I'm a very sad kitten.

Sorry to hear that kitten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Sorry to hear that kitten.

Ah like he's better off this way cos he wasn't able to do much...but yeah, there we go. Thanks man :)

Hermione* wrote: »
    There was fresh coffee and the paper on the table every morning and I got three Green & Black Easter eggs. 'Tis great to be spoilt :D

Give one of the eggs to Tom Cruise. :pac:

Kitten, a shame about your floppy eared friend, but 14 and a half is a great age for a pet. :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I've a real life? News to me.

No Easter eggs for me this year. I gave up on them after finally accepting that the Creme Egg Easter egg would always be empty. :(

Happy Easter, Castor! :D

WILL THIS COLD EVER JUST FUCK OFF!!!
    It's lovely outside here, the sun is actually kinda warm. Didn't even need my hat for my lunch time walk! But yeah, getting a bit sick of the bitter cold.
    Nice one, D'agger!
    'Grats on the move, miamee! That was good timing to get the extra days off for the unpacking :D

I was back home in the Wesht for Easter. There was fresh coffee and the paper on the table every morning and I got three Green & Black Easter eggs. 'Tis great to be spoilt :D
    Ooh sounds lovey, H. Very spoilt indeed! Yeah the extra days off helped alright...still not done though, lol.
    Oh lads.

Well, he died sometime last night, and right now I'm a very sad kitten. I got him when I was 4 or 5 :(
    Oh no, sorry to hear that KKK, very sad even if it was expected and he's better off. Hope you're ok :(

Oh lads.

Shít Kami sorry to hear!

Chin up!

Oh lads.

Sorry to hear that. Clearly you took good care of him to live that long.

Love it - great location, nice and cosy, all mod cons, comfy and the greatest flatmate in the history of existance!

Quite happy! :D
    Oh,and did I ever tell you how much I hate you?

don't lie - you love me really!
    Oh lads.

Sorry to hear missus! Hope you are ok!

I'm heading to Kehoes in about an hour with a few folks for a pint, if anyone is feeling thirsty!

• Advertisement

Planned on an early night...then game of thrones came on

Ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I have my feet propped up againat the fire and am quoting LOTR to myself :D

So sorry to hear about your wabbit, KKK :(

How long are you in New York for, Grames? Do you get any free time with that itinerary?

Sorry to hear about your rabbit KKK.

Jaysus, I'm having one of those days where I wish I was at home.
    I've even looked up to see what jobs there are back home (eff all!)
    I just wanna go spin in my shytty little careen down to me mates house for a few hours! (Jaysus, that sounds sooo sad!)

I've even mailed my college about returning to do my final year (I never did 4th year!)
    Jesus, step away from the internet Panthro!

So you're thinking of singing this?
    (I apologise for the use of this song. Blame WWE)

CastorTroy, banned for making me cry!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Sorry to hear about your rabbit KKK.

Sorry about your rabbit Kitten.

Panthro did you chat to anyone at home? That might help :( How's the girl?

I'm sleepy, thank feck it's Thursday!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sorry about your rabbit Kitten.

Panthro, the homesickness can be a bugger at times but I find that you often need to let yourself feel homesick and then the next day I'm generally fine.

I'm homesick too. Have manflu. That's the homesick you two are talking bout, right?

• Advertisement

Morning all!! How are we?
    How long are you in New York for, Grames? Do you get any free time with that itinerary?

There till Tuesday - no REAL free time but ill hopefully squeeze something in somewhere!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement