Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Panthro wrote: »
    Haha! But of course I'm kidding D'Agg!:pac:
    I'm just going to put this out there and say...what the absolute fook?!

Can't........un.....SEE! :eek:
    Zombienosh wrote: »
    It was unpaid, they didn't mention that til the interview.

Ah well that's a bit much, they're potentially wasting candidates and their own time by doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

So many places doing "Internships"

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

My eyes....... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Hipsters, giving up fatherhood in the name of fashion....

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

D'Agger wrote: »
    How'd the drive go btw?

Alright. Frustrating. I really would've liked to have a few more horses under the hood. Glad to hear your motor is back purring.

Panthro! Dafuq!? How did you even find that? And what made you think we'd want to see it? Not cool, man.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Dear god!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

zegoggles.jpg

The antithesis of manliness right there :(

The weekend is here, finally!

H'on the 'pool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Pfffftttt,the Champeens are on shortly,that's where the real money is.

Just spent the day in Griffith college for a seminar day for the exam I'm doin in September, biggest waste of forking time ever.

:mad:

Pfffftttt,the Champeens are on shortly,that's where the real money is.

Just spent the day in Griffith college for a seminar day for the exam I'm doin in September, biggest waste of forking time ever.

:mad:
    I say get yourself a pint of the black stuff and forget that half of the day.

For anyone at home, Sky 2 have become Sky Sports 2 for the first half of the day, so they're showing the Man Utd game right now without needing that sports package subscription.

• Advertisement

Put money on an accumulator about a week ago. Of the teams I had backed to win, the first one to play; Arsenal. Accumulator gone.

entropi wrote: »
    I say get yourself a pint of the black stuff and forget that half of the day.

For anyone at home, Sky 2 have become Sky Sports 2 for the first half of the day, so they're showing the Man Utd game right now without needing that sports package subscription.

I wouldn't mind a few scoops but I'm on a bit of a health kick.Have had no pints in 4 weeks, joined a gym and won't be out til 7th of September!

I wouldn't mind a few scoops but I'm on a bit of a health kick.Have had no pints in 4 weeks, joined a gym and won't be out til 7th of September!
    In that case, sir, I say keep up the good work. Your health will be your reward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭forgotten password

happy birthday to kmee

'appy birthday to kme

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,531 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hello there.

hello there

it was a great day for it

:)

Barna77 wrote: »
    Hipsters, giving up fatherhood in the name of fashion....

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭LurkingLurker

I don't know what's going on here, but hello

I don't know what's going on here, but hello

Good evening and welcome.

• Advertisement

Thank you.

Everyone have a good weekend then??

Happy Monday all

Knocked out of championship Saturday, went on a bender

I feel like utter shíte!

Beer free weekend for me, went to the gym yesterday morning then had the birds folks up for Sunday dinner, I feel great!

:P

Beer free weekend for me, went to the gym yesterday morning then had the birds folks up for Sunday dinner, I feel great!

:P
    Careful now bud!

banHammer.jpg

Tough weekend for me, so had a few yesterday. Feeling fine, no hungover

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all.. back in work after 2 short weeks (2 day week followed by a 3 day week) to a full work week.

This is gonna be tough :(

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Afternoon all.. back in work after 2 short weeks (2 day week followed by a 3 day week) to a full work week.

I feel your pain! We had a 2 day week the week of the June bank holiday. Its the best thing ever at the time...until you've to go back to a full working week!

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

I feel your pain! We had a 2 day week the week of the June bank holiday. Its the best thing ever at the time...until you've to go back to a full working week!
    Agreed. This is my first full working week since May. One gets used to short weeks and then ... bang! :(

More money though :D

C'mooooooon 5:30!!

e373a2e1ed594ab710814c0293fa97ce-looks-like-someones-got-a-case-of-the-mondays.gif

Haha - love that movie, watched it a couple of weeks ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Watched "Identity Thief" last night.
    Made a half arsed attempt at watching it before, and I fell asleep during it. But the sister was home and she rented it out so I sat in and watched it. Bar a few good one liners, it was very average IMO.
    The one thing I can not get over is the guy that plays Cam in Modern Family is Big Chuck in Identity Thief. I effin' love Cam 's character in Modern Family, he's hilarious I think. It wasn't until about half way though Identity Thief last night that I realised who it was. The guy's an amazing actor I have to say. I was all kinds of :eek: when I realised who it was.

Haven't watched Office Space in ages, love the scene where they beat the **** out of the printer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,531 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I think I walked passed two hipsters today, so confirmation they exist in real life.

I think I walked passed two hipsters today, so confirmation they exist in real life.

You thought they were a myth?

Am I alone in thinking the Simpsons Halloween specials are absolutely shíte?

Eh, well, the ones linked to in here the other day, yeah. I don't think the ones today had any public carriage on display! :pac:

I've never seen the Halloween that looked newer than something made in the 90s (not necessarily a complaint), but did they make any beyond that time?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr5J_-2FjlUXUHB2Itm5kYHxkN8eDH2mcCFyHKqBCOYfTahayPyA

Anytime I see a Simpsons Halloween special I change the channel.

I don't watch the simpsons much, it's good if you're bored and nothing else is on, but other than that i'm not too bothered about it.

Some of them are quality like the one when Springfield turns into a zombie wasteland or when Pierce Brosnan voices a computerised house and falls in love with Marge.

C'mooooooon 5:30!!

I looked at your post and I was thinking...why is he posting that at 5.38 :o

blonde_moment.gif

• Advertisement

wonderful XD

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I liked 'The Raven' episode. Think that was the first or second Halloween special. Other than that the Simpsons is way past it's sell by date. I haven't watched it for years

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I liked 'The Raven' episode. Think that was the first or second Halloween special. Other than that the Simpsons is way past it's sell by date. I haven't watched it for years
    The only positive to RTE being behind with new television is that old re-runs of the simpsons mean I get to not watch shít new episodes of the simpsons!

Really hate the Halloween ones though, they're never funny!

So I was in the bog today and I came up with a bog related joke.

Okay here goes!!

*ahem*

What do you call it when two pieces of turf start spending time together??

Carbon Dating!!

http://badum-tish.com/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Okay here goes!!

*ahem*

Carbon Dating!!

Can someone set the hounds loose on this one please? :pac::pac:

Okay here goes!!

*ahem*

Carbon Dating!!

What's ahh...what's worse than Foot in Mouth?
    Footin' turf!:o
    Cos the footin' of the turf you see...it's ...it's ..well I'm not going to lie to ya.. It's a pretty kuntish aul jobeen.

Tox, release the hounds!:pac:

I've started going over some notes to prep myself for college.
    I don't know whether I'm rightly fooked or just royally fooked!

What are you studying?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What's ahh...what's worse than Foot in Mouth?
    Footin' turf!:o

Unfollow thread

Never mind the hounds

Fly my pretties! FLY!

large_burns-flying-monkeys.jpg

• Advertisement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement