Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Sound for giving me the dealer role P, I feel so classy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

D'Agger wrote: »
    Sound for giving me the dealer role P, I feel so classy :pac:

Awwhh! You know I lurrve you big guy!:pac:

Panthro wrote: »
    Awwhh! You know I lurrve you big guy!:pac:
    We're only close because I'm your dealer more like :D

• Administrators Posts: 54,123 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I am.....indecisive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

I am reregged.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Hello BonsaiKitten, welcome back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I am reregged.

Bonsaikitten is a little less aggressive that kamikaze so that's summit I reckon.

Welcome back Ms Kitteh!

Hon the kitten!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Electronic crack cocaine.

• Advertisement

Bonsaikitten is a little less aggressive that kamikaze so that's summit I reckon.

Welcome back Ms Kitteh!

Eh, just wait until I get an avatar for it though!

Hi everyone :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

With the kittens out, it's less dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,322 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Welcome back KKBK

When the cats away the mice will play :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

With great claws comes great responsibility. :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Well this place has been a hive of activity since I left..

So let me see, it seems I'm now a rather large individual of African descent who has a mohawk, likes jewellery, doesn't like to fly but can rig paint bombs...

WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT FOOL!!! :pac:

A rather nice selection of desks there guys..

Welcome back Kitten.. long time no chat missy :)

Thought it was Friday when I woke up lads....and I had pints last night, I felt wondrous for all of twenty seconds!

Thought it was Friday when I woke up lads....and I had pints last night, I felt wondrous for all of twenty seconds!

Today is my Friday...and I had pints last night!
    You're gonna hate me for this, I'll be saying it all year :D

Its cool, I'll just hug my wages on Friday at work :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yes, yes we will.. :mad: :pac:

But I don't care at the mo as I'm lazing in the sun on the beach in the south of Italy at the mo.. so there :P

Enjoy the hols buddy

Enjoy the hols buddy

Only a few days left.. then back to cold Ireland, work and 3 evenings of college a week.. :(

It's not cowald here at the moment. :p

Just got paid one hundred squids for talking about cider for an hour and a half,noice.

I just booked two and a half weeks in southern California at the start of October. Awwyeah.

• Advertisement

I just booked two and a half weeks in southern California at the start of October. Awwyeah.
    NNNNNNNNICE!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Nice one

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Very nice! I booked myself some days off in early October - now I just need to fill them with a holiday :D

Nice one. What's worth seeing over in southern California?

Nice one. What's worth seeing over in southern California?
    Endless beaches, perpetually blue skies & 22 degree days, the best beer in the world, San Diego style burritos, amazing breakfasts and laid back, friendly people!

Oh, to see...? Well, my friend lives a couple of miles down the beach from Kelly McGillis's house in Top Gun... :pac:

• Advertisement

When good Twerks go badddd....:pac::pac::pac:

When mods have strange Youtube habits... :pac:

When mods have strange Youtube habits... :pac:

hey man...I wanted to learn about Twerking..
    I now know..
    Shyt's hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

It couldn't have gone any worse. Smash through a table and set yourself on fire.

TWERKING??

Nailed-It.png

Things like Twerking & YOLO come around every now and again reinforcing my theory that a solid 75% of the people around me are fúcking idiots

I still can't get my head around the fact that the girl at the VMAs and this kid are the same person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

They always come back :) Welcome back to the kitten!

thumb_270915351_bc8e626c68.jpg
    Just got paid one hundred squids for talking about cider for an hour and a half,noice.
    Nice one! If I had been a cider fan, definitely would have signed up for that too.

Happy Friday to all, since today was fully believed to be a Thursday by myself :o

Morning all.

Crappy day outside but I don't mind cos in spending it studying then tonight I'm goin for a veritible hape of pints with a couple of mates I haven't seen in a few months so really lookin forward to that.

Nice one Coley! Creamy Guinness pints are deserved after a study sesh!:pac:

Absolutely.

The bird has me told already that I'm in the spare room tonight as I tend to be rather flatulent after a lot of Guinney.

There will be ALOT of pints tonight.

:pac:

When you starting back in college P?

• Advertisement

Morning all.

Crappy day outside but I don't mind cos in spending it studying then tonight I'm goin for a veritible hape of pints with a couple of mates I haven't seen in a few months so really lookin forward to that.

Good plan! Need a break after studying so long

Absolutely.

The bird has me told already that I'm in the spare room tonight as I tend to be rather flatulent after a lot of Guinney.

There will be ALOT of pints tonight.

When you starting back in college P?

Haha! Fair play to her! Are you a Gas Mark 6 after the pints yeah?!
    I don't start back till the 16th.
    Want to get it out of the way.

Panthro wrote: »
    Haha! Fair play to her! Are you a Gas Mark 6 after the pints yeah?!
    I don't start back till the 16th.
    Want to get it out of the way.

You wouldn't Adam n Eve the stink that I can produce after a feed of pints.

They always smell the same so it's defo the Guinness.

I have to say, I do enjoy "crop dusting" in a crowded bar ie sneaking one out and then making my way through the throng and having my stank following me so as to get maximum exposure to the clientele.

Whenever someone else does it I always give then an internal high five.

Haha! That is gross man!
    I have to say, I've had my tipple of Guinness many a night. And I don't get the oul after effects from it.
    Hugely disappointed I was!:pac:

And yis wonder why ladies don't really drink Guinness as much as lads? Lol. I actually do drink it myself from time to time (half pints), no ill effects aside from the slight hangover if I drink too many.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Boom! Got some post yesterday. It was Combatzone giving me a €1,000 paintball voucher. :D :cool:

So, about that tGC paintball?... :pac:

I didn't think any place had vouchers of that scale. How did you manage that?!

And what happens in paintball aside from 'bop, you're dead'? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

A 1,000 euro voucher for paintball? Biggest discount ever! Do you own shares in that place? :D

Better than a heating bill, that's for sure.

The rain is a nice touch to today, shame about the ten degree drop in temperature though. Freezing today, wearing shorts and a t-shirt yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

No idea how I managed that. First went to the place about two years ago and they must have liked the group I put together because since then I've gotten a few "Combatzone VIP" offers. I've already had at least one free game out it. This offer is the most generous to date though.

I can only bring 9 other people, but they'll put people up in Jury's with finger food and VIP nightclub entry, all for €19. So...Limerick beers? :pac:

• Advertisement

Shoot paint, internetz beers later type approach. Got it. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement