Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Haven't been in the sea in years. Water's probably around 8-10 degrees around now, is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Hello pals o/,first week of college done \0/

Whoooo!!!:D
    I plan on making quite the entrance come Monday..I'm thinking something alone the lines of...

kickin_it_old_skool_movie_image_david_hasselhoff.jpg

With my Tee-shirt saying "Don't Thro the Pan"
    and on the back "Out the Window"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I thought your name meant you just throw pants around... :pac:

I thought your name meant you just throw pants around... :pac:

Well you know..if it's that kind of party who's to say no, you know?!

I don't. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

Panthro wrote: »
    Well you know..if it's that kind of party who's to say no, you know?!
    I don't. :cool:

Riiight ok well I'll leave ye two to your moment....just don't let awec know!

*reverses from thread*

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Riiight ok well I'll leave ye two to your moment....just don't let awec know!

*reverses from thread*

Eh I think you're safe kitten.. These two are otherwise preoccupied.. :pac:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Eh I think you're safe kitten.. These two are otherwise preoccupied.. :pac:

Ah yeah but this is why I left...jeez Paddy at least give the boys some privacy :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ah yeah but this is why I left...jeez Paddy at least give the boys some privacy :pac:

Eh if they want privacy let em get a room. This is a public place. Bloody exhibitionists.. :P

• Advertisement

Eh if they want privacy let em get a room. This is a public place. Bloody exhibitionists.. :P

Says him with a wandering eye!:pac:

Bloomin' well gerah back to cleaning your whiskers in the sea. :P

Says him with a wandering eye!:pac:

Ahh not to worry, my eye doesn't wander anywhere in your direction :pac:

Bloomin' well gerah back to cleaning your whiskers in the sea. :P

Ah now I'm not judging yiz, this is the 21st century...as long as I get godmother rights on the firstborn I fully support this union.
    Looking at ordering a Nexus 4 now, so much effort!

tumblr_m5q2wvqSLR1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

Poor Panthro. :pac:

Ah now I'm not judging yiz, this is the 21st century...as long as I get godmother rights on the firstborn I fully support this union.

Shouldn't that be first adopted?? :confused:
    wrote:
    tumblr_m5q2wvqSLR1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

Poor Panthro. :pac:

:D:D:D

Kitten's back in gif usage mode, awesome. :cool:

• Advertisement

Shouldn't that be first adopted?? :confused:

He knocked up awec somehow, 2nd time lucky?
    :D:D:D
    Kitten's back in gif usage mode, awesome. :cool:

Awesome+GIF+bro+_8f3a67b8860ea9150cb0e743da398c54.gif

Meeowww!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Looking at ordering a Nexus 4 now, so much effort!

Very much worth it, in my opinion. Got one back in Feb. Best phone I've ever had. Since I got it it hasn't stepped out of line once.

Also, LG tried selling it in Germany (meant to be a Google Play Store exclusive) for €600, so it's not exactly a piece of junk.

I got it for CA$350 (~€280), which I thought was a bargain. And apparently it's come down since.

That's my two cents anyway.

How's everyone? Anyone watch the rugby this morning? Southern hemisphere internationals. Some massive hits in the New Zealand - South Africa game.

Can you recommend a case, Kev? I just picked up mine via Parcel Motel this morning (see the Bargain Alerts thread, Kitten).

Tired today, but grand otherwise.

Meeowww!!:D:D:D

Think that's meant for you kitten.. that's Panthros mating call so be warned.. :pac:

• Advertisement

Lordy, we've heard it all now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Went to visit my dad today in hospital, went back to my car and opened the door while I was on the phone.

This dude hopped in and has made himself comfortable on the dash of my car, and bites me when I try take him down.

I think he wants me to steal him.

2r4lrub.jpg

Did he have a provisional?

Think that's meant for you kitten.. that's Pantros mating call so be warned.. :pac:

At least it's better than your "here girly, smell this handkerchief" method of pulling a lady!:eek::eek:
    (Too much?!...meh!):pac::pac:

Hope your dad isn't in there for anything serious Lexie. Ha, silly cat, that's no place for a nap. Clearly it doesn't like being moved though. Maybe lure it out with food.

Sorry TBO, I'm no help with cases I'm afraid. Was looking into getting one of the sports ones you put around your arm, but looking is as far as I got.

At least it's better than your "here girly, smell this handkerchief" method of pulling a lady!:eek::eek:

No no.. its "does this smell like chloroform to you"... jeez get it right :rolleyes::pac::D

Kind of want to go on a date tonight. Would it be weird to ask my ex to take me out!

Kev and tBO - good to hear the reviews of it! I'm having a nosey through the thread now, might put in an order later, we'll see :)
    Think that's meant for you kitten.. that's Pantros mating call so be warned.. :pac:

sexy-cat1.jpg
    Went to visit my dad today in hospital, went back to my car and opened the door while I was on the phone.

This dude hopped in and has made himself comfortable on the dash of my car, and bites me when I try take him down.

I think he wants me to steal him.

Wow Lexie I hope your dad is ok...but that's one gorgeous cat! I'd be speeding away already.
    No no.. its "does this smell like chloroform to you"... jeez get it right :rolleyes::pac::D

Damn straight...creepers these days, dropping their standards!

Kind of want to go on a date tonight. Would it be weird to ask my ex to take me out!

How would you word that? :confused:

I went on a date last night. He was boring so I bailed, got wasted and went home with someone else...because I'm a classy girl :pac:

Tox..show Lex your hanky!!!:D:D

• Advertisement

How would you word that? :confused:

I went on a date last night. He was boring so I bailed, got wasted and went home with someone else...because I'm a classy girl :pac:

"I miss your fat head and I'm lonely. Do you want to bring me out?" I'm such a romantic, I know.

Haha, sounds like a good night. I once met a guy, was super nervous before we met so went and got drunk before he showed up, we went to the cinema and I fell asleep on him. Like you, staying classy is a full time job lol

It would be a tad weird alright.. but could be "interesting" ;)
    Damn straight...creepers these days, dropping their standards!

The youth of today just not willing to put in the effort anymore :rolleyes::pac:

Classy out.. but sure ya had to get your bit somehow.. did you call the guy a taxi and make him do the walk of shame this morning? :P
    Tox..show Lex your hanky!!!:D:D

Ohh I dunno.. I'm very fussy about who gets to smell my hanky.. (that sounds so bloody weird!!) :cool:
    "I miss your fat head and I'm lonely. Do you want to bring me out?" I'm such a romantic, I know.

Haha, sounds like a good night. I once met a guy, was super nervous before we met so went and got drunk before he showed up, we went to the cinema and I fell asleep on him. Like you, staying classy is a full time job lol

I take it there was no second date??? :D

Haha there was actually lol, what can I say my charm was obviously radiating out of me as I drooled on his shoulder.

Haha there was actually lol, what can I say my charm was obviously radiating out of me as I drooled on his shoulder.

Maybe when you were passed out he dropp..... ahh never mind.. :pac:

Yes, yes it was definitely your charm that worked a treat :D

Aforementioned ex is taking me for grub and cocktails! :D not a bad skin. Have a good night guys!!

Night, Lexie.

I've just watched about 15 minutes of Casualty. Are parts of it deliberately written to be stupid? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Classy out.. but sure ya had to get your bit somehow.. did you call the guy a taxi and make him do the walk of shame this morning? :P
    That's called the stride of pride these days :cool:
    Aforementioned ex is taking me for grub and cocktails! :D not a bad skin. Have a good night guys!!
    Not too bad at all! Enjoy!
    Night, Lexie.

I've just watched about 15 minutes of Casualty. Are parts of it deliberately written to be stupid? :confused:
    Oh definitely, it has to be! If medical students were to watch that they would probably :rolleyes: and headbutt the wall haha :D

Right, time to head to town and get beering. Have a good one, lads!

Stride of pride m'dear, stride of pride.

haha, love it! Have fun :)

Stride of pride m'dear, stride of pride.

You or him?? :D

• Advertisement

Anyone else in here excited about GTA V?

No, no I am not.

:P I know I'm not the target audience for this though, wait until the other fanboys get here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

So shook from the weekend - seriously considered giving up the internet for a while there

Jaysus

What did you do?

What did you do?
    Went a bit nuts on Friday night is all but was just shook Saturday and Sunday, nothing else to do except laze around the house contemplating myself into a depression!

Better now though :)

*Edit - I like how you assume it was something I did! :D

D'Agger wrote: »
    Went a bit nuts on Friday night is all but was just shook Saturday and Sunday, nothing else to do except laze around the house contemplating myself into a depression!

Better now though :)

*Edit - I like how you assume it was something I did! :D

Well based on what you've said before I figured it'd be pretty accurate!

'Giving up the internet' - damn, you really mean we got that close to getting rid of you? :D

• Advertisement

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Anyone else in here excited about GTA V?

Nope.. am proud to say I don't own a single PC game and my last console was a sega mega drive (which I still have and is in pwo!! :D )

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Well based on what you've said before I figured it'd be pretty accurate!

'Giving up the internet' - damn, you really mean we got that close to getting rid of you? :D

Aye - I find I'm constantly rushing and never getting stuff done, decided to blame the internet for my poor time management :pac:

Need to sort myself out a bit though, get back to the gym etc.

After the Liverpool game tonight naturally!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

How'd the cocktails and grub bo Lexie?

D'Agger wrote: »
    How'd the cocktails and grub bo Lexie?

We didn't end up going out after. I was locked out of home and couldn't change my clothes, so ended up just getting a Chinese and drinking in his. Chinese was yummy! Was seein stars all day yesterday tho :( he convinced me to go see insideous last night. I hated it! :( don't know why I let myself get talked into those kind of movies, I never enjoy them.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement