Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

entropi wrote: »
    That's a joke! I know it will be end of season and all, but they (management) really should have pulled the finger out and kept on going until the end. Its not as if they might be important games or anything!

Jaysus we'd be called for training twice a week right until the last game was played.
    It is - at the same time, we're still so annoyed about being knocked out that we're in a slump but management dropped the ball big time over the past few weeks. There wouldn't have been the interest in training I'd say so numbers would have been short but it's a bad way to leave things for the season - especially if we get tonked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

On the bus this morning...I mistook clouds for mountains.

Need to get my head checked. :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

Shoulda gone to Specsavers man :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Been there done that. :P Protest in the city made getting home fun - not.

On the bus this morning...I mistook clouds for mountains.

Need to get my head checked. :o :pac:
    How do you.....I mean....what?!

So tired, going to go for a jog tonight I think - been very lazy for far too long, must start hitting the gym next week again too

• Advertisement

Did you go out for a jog?

Did you go out for a jog?
    No, but Archer was pretty hilarious so I'm fine with how it turned out :pac:

D'Agger wrote: »

I'm watching the IT crowd, it has me convinced this is what you and Paddy and the rest of the IT heads around here actually do all day :pac:

Stuff like this? :pac:

4699226+_ef7e626227959a89b9d52b41b7a7d98d.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

New episode of that on the 27th :D

• Advertisement

I've never seen a full one...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I'm watching the IT crowd, it has me convinced this is what you and Paddy and the rest of the IT heads around here actually do all day :pac:

Mebbe.. mebbe not ;)

I've never seen a full one...

Go remedy that!
    I'm watching the second half of sinister, suggestion from another boardsie - this is a terrible idea :pac:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Mebbe.. mebbe not ;)

Not denying it I see - so which of em are you?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Not denying it I see - so which of em are you?

I'm not confirming anything either ;)

And I refuse to answer that on the basis of self incrimination :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Follow Archer and Woodhouse's European holiday tour on Twitter

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello :) thank god its the weekend,that was one long ass week I thought would never end :D.

Morning Seph. All well in your part of the world?

May do some cleaning today. Must go for a run later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Exam at 2 today, not worried at all, just want to get the bloody thing out of the way at this stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Exam at 2 today, not worried at all, just want to get the bloody thing out of the way at this stage!

Good luck!

I on the other hand am doing a whole load of nothing today, the highlight will be making an awesome dinner with my better half.

• Advertisement

Good luck :)
    I should really get out of bed. ..but its so comfy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

When you say that I think of.....

6a0133f38c91a6970b0133f3a88d50970b-500pi

It's warm out there. Those that have their heating on must be cursing themselves .

Zombienosh wrote: »
    When you say that I think of.....

God yeah, and the mad thing is I was up this morning and all...lay back down for a nap and fcukit, couldn't move again :o

Exam went swimmingly!

\o/

Now, you go get swampin' pints.

Ooooofff me noggin.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting in a+e, we think my dad broke his hip this afternoon. Worries, I've got em

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Hope A&E isn't any more stressful than is the norm.

• Advertisement

\o/

Now, you go get swampin' pints.

No pint swampin here dear heart, Eddie Rockets and the cinema was my night!

Waiting in a+e, we think my dad broke his hip this afternoon. Worries, I've got em

Oh no, hope its not as bad as feared.
    :(

Exam went swimmingly!

Hon Coleman kid :)

I made shíte of my body this weekend again, damn you sport & alcohol!!

No pint swampin here dear heart, Eddie Rockets and the cinema was my night!

Eddies is good, I approve of the choice!

Lexie - hope your dad is doing ok :(

I made shíte of my body this weekend again, damn you sport & alcohol!!
    I've been a lazy arse the last couple of weeks. Some boozy school nights and not enough gym. I'm dreading the scales when I go later this evening. I can put on weight just walking by the chocolate bars on a shop... :mad:

I'm away in two weeks so want to get rid of some extra baggage on me. So destroying the body that is

Thanks you guys :)

Hope everyone's Monday isn't too rotten

Barna77 wrote: »
    I've been a lazy arse the last couple of weeks. Some boozy school nights and not enough gym. I'm dreading the scales when I go later this evening. I can put on weight just walking by the chocolate bars on a shop... :mad:

I'm away in two weeks so want to get rid of some extra baggage on me. So destroying the body that is

Same boat, haven't trained properly in a month - got through a match Saturday fairly grand though so hopefully won't take me too much time to get back to where I was.

Just make sure when you go back it's to do a program for a set amount of weeks I guess

• Advertisement

Trying to decide whether or not to go to the ploughing match today. I live a few mins down the road from it so there'd be no traffic for me, but on the other hand I have a dr appointment in a different town this afternoon. Decisions

Trying to decide whether or not to go to the ploughing match today. I live a few mins down the road from it so there'd be no traffic for me, but on the other hand I have a dr appointment in a different town this afternoon. Decisions

Sure go for the craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Since I came back from Canada I've been doing a lot of thinking to try and figure out what my next step was going to be. I still haven't figured that out, but I think I'll go back to college next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Since I came back from Canada I've been doing a lot of thinking to try and figure out what my next step was going to be. I still haven't figured that out, but I think I'll go back to college next year.

Frat party!:D

Vulcan mind meld between Kev and Panthro - sort out their Canadianness. :pac:

• Advertisement

Don't listen to him Panthro! He's just jealous, eh. Just wishing we'll invite him so he'll be able to gawk at the talent aboot the place for our mad maple fueled shennanigans.

Did I miss any stereotypes? :pac:

Beasr Keb. You need motha****in BEARS.
    What kinda Canadian are you?

Beasr Keb. You need motha****in BEARS.

Oh hey Sober! :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

It's true, you do need bears.

Oh hey Sober! :D

Don't be jelly now bbz
    It's true, you do need bears.

:D See? Iizrite.

Don't be jelly now bbz

Totes too late gurrrrrl

I think with the feedback finishing and Summer coming to a close we should look to get a beers organized, I'm looking at Dublin folk to organize something, I'm too far away to have any idea what I'm doing

Totes too late gurrrrrl

I think with the feedback finishing and Summer coming to a close we should look to get a beers organized, I'm looking at Dublin folk to organize something, I'm too far away to have any idea what I'm doing

Ah well as we all know you don't go to beers so it doesn't matter much now does it :pac:
    I won't be round up until the end of Nov I'd say but if others pick a date that suits them I'll try make it.

Ah well as we all know you don't go to beers so it doesn't matter much now does it :pac:
    I won't be round up until the end of Nov I'd say but if others pick a date that suits them I'll try make it.
    I always try to go in fairness

The level of hardness (wha wha wha) with which I try is debatable though :pac:

What happened to paintball beers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I wish to second Kev's motion.
    The funk happened to the paint ball biers?!
    Screw all ya'll.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement