Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Oh dear...what have I done! This is what referencing causes :(

I know what his/her username means anyway, thanks to some Chinese lads I knew :pac:

BK: could be a husband for ya there, you never know! Some thread that is. He does look like a cross of Dave Grohl and Ron Perlman though...

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

The lovely girls thread says No NSFW photos . . . erm where the jaysis are the mods working?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Dubhlinner wrote: »
    The lovely girls thread says No NSFW photos . . . erm where the jaysis are the mods working?

Some are getting a little risky alright and we will be reviewing them very soon and removing the nsfw ones.. we do have lives outside TGc ya know.. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Dubhlinner wrote: »

If you see anything NSFW please hit the report button and we will look into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    we do have lives outside TGc ya know.. :D
    What? So it's not like....

AXQdO48.jpg

;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ahh just hanging around in the mod lounge chilling out and managing the shares portfolio

ge.jpg

;)

Smells like new money :pac:

Barna77 wrote: »

only the freshly printed stuff.. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,829 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Torn between going on the beer this weekend or staying put in dundalk and doing something college related. Plans anyone?

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    Torn between going on the beer this weekend or staying put in dundalk and doing something college related. Plans anyone?

Open House weekend in Dublin this weekend and the end of the Oktoberfest in the IFSC.. my plans involve both with some laundry, tidying up, eating and sleeping just for good measure. :P

I'm off next week, going away on Saturday :cool:

:D

I'm off next week, going away on Saturday :cool:

:D

Where ya heading off to? A bit of sun I hope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

entropi wrote: »
    Oh dear...what have I done! This is what referencing causes :(

I know what his/her username means anyway, thanks to some Chinese lads I knew :pac:

BK: could be a husband for ya there, you never know! Some thread that is. He does look like a cross of Dave Grohl and Ron Perlman though...

Aaand that's why I don't like referencing!
    Nah, I fell at numerous hurdles. Ima go cry into a bucket of icecream.

Dunno, out tonight and then either friday or saturday too.
    Joined so many clubs and socs yesterday, its ridiculous, I get talked into things so easily.

Where ya heading off to? A bit of sun I hope :D
    Off to Spain :D

Weather is a bit meh there now, but picking up.
    Sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Dunno, out tonight and then either friday or saturday too.
    Joined so many clubs and socs yesterday, its ridiculous, I get talked into things so easily.

haha - know that feel brah, say hello to ignoring emails for the rest of the year!

I have every confidence that you can fit both in P dawg
    Off to Spain :D

Weather is a bit meh there now, but picking up.
    Sweet.

Very nice, enjoy that man :)

I need to take a week off - hard to believe it's almost 4 months since I went on holidays!

D'Agger wrote: »
    ..I need to take a week off - hard to believe it's almost 4 months since I went on holidays!

Jeez that's wayyy too long. How are you still sane? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I've risen from the dead.....like jesus.....and just in time too, Round 2 interview today.

Zombienosh wrote: »
    I've risen from the dead.....like jesus.....and just in time too, Round 2 interview today.

Best of luck..

Zombie_Jesus_2_large.jpg?1054http:

Give em some of that.

• Advertisement

Jeez that's wayyy too long. How are you still sane? :confused:

Ah well, I've taken one or two Mondays off since - Indiependance being the last one iirc

Definitely need some time to take it easy though.

Like a zombie you could say, best of luck with the interview man :)

And that was just the concept picture ;)
    Beer whilst in college? Sneaky cans in the library!

No plans really, had to cancel drinks on Saturday for another date so I'm all alone. Will probably watch more Breaking Bad.
    Aaand that's why I don't like referencing!
    Nah, I fell at numerous hurdles. Ima go cry into a bucket of icecream.
    Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake or Haagen Dazs Bailey's ice cream?
    I get talked into things so easily.
    Orly? ;) :pac:

haha - know that feel brah, say hello to ignoring emails for the rest of the year!

Tbf I actually will do some of them, I'll try them out and see what I like.
    I'm glad there's hockey here, though my sister is already calling me a traitor for wanting to play with any team other than our club :pac:

Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake or Haagen Dazs Bailey's ice cream?

Does it have to be a choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Haagen Daz strawberry cheesecake is the only answer.

I concur, the question that should be asked is "where is the largest bowl kept?!"
    A superbowl...

Tbf I actually will do some of them, I'll try them out and see what I like.
    I'm glad there's hockey here, though my sister is already calling me a traitor for wanting to play with any team other than our club :pac:
    Hockey is a good one, looks tough on the bones too. I only ever signed up to two clubs in college, not quite the usual thing someone does and signs up to 10+.
    Nope, you like to mix it up? You go mix it up!

I've never seen the "not the ice kind" of hockey.

Maguined wrote: »
    Haagen Daz strawberry cheesecake is the only answer.

You know it honeybunch. For once, you're speaking sense.
    I concur, the question that should be asked is "where is the largest bowl kept?!"
    A superbowl...

I sighed...but I laughed! How did this place ever survive with you modding?
    Hockey is a good one, looks tough on the bones too. I only ever signed up to two clubs in college, not quite the usual thing someone does and signs up to 10+.

Hockey can be lethal, not from the players, just the ball! I know one girl who lost a lot of front teeth from being smacked in the mouth with one. Use protection, people - mouthguards that is :pac:
    I've never seen the "not the ice kind" of hockey.

Ahh you're missing out. I love it! Last year we just had GAA *shudders* so I'm very happy I can play out here.

Heyyy!! I got in the current crop I'll have you know! I wouldn't leave unless I was certain it was in the safest possible hands...and Sauves.

• Advertisement

Heyyy!! I got in the current crop I'll have you know! I wouldn't leave unless I was certain it was in the safest possible hands...and Sauves.

This doesn't really inspire confidence, I gotta say.
    /bolts before one of them wakes up and bans me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

You never feel safe with her around, it's the constant shiftyness to her eyes, she always just seems... suspicious.

My mannnnnn

You're on thin ice there champ! :pac:
    Maguined wrote: »
    You never feel safe with her around, it's the constant shiftyness to her eyes, she always just seems... suspicious.

You all lay off the Sauvester, she's my brah4loife :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Open House weekend in Dublin this weekend and the end of the Oktoberfest in the IFSC.. my plans involve both with some laundry, tidying up, eating and sleeping just for good measure. :P

I live right beside where Oktoberfest is and I haven't gone to it yet. I'll have to sort that out this weekend :D

Knex. wrote: »
    I live right beside where Oktoberfest is, and I haven't gone to it yet. I'll have to sort that out this weekend :D
    Do, enjoy it, then prepare to die a beer induced death the next day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello pals :D

On the way home from college and its pissing rain >_<

Hello pals :D

On the way home from college and its pissing rain >_<

From my near on two decades in Cork, its always pissing rain there :D

You're lucky I passed the cup, because If I were the Don round here...you wouldn't have made it to the door...!:eek:
    :pac:

Think I might skiddadle home to Galway tonight. I've had enough of this Dundalk lifestyle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,532 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Rotten out there, alright.

• Advertisement

Hockey can be lethal, not from the players, just the ball! I know one girl who lost a lot of front teeth from being smacked in the mouth with one. Use protection, people - mouthguards that is :pac:

Ahh you're missing out. I love it! Last year we just had GAA *shudders* so I'm very happy I can play out here.
    I've played enough roller hockey in the past to know this (not a hockey ball to the face, but legs and arms). Great sport it is, can't bate a good game of hurling though!

At least you're not stuck with only football, that would suck. Make sure you use protection :pac:
    Knex. wrote: »
    I live right beside where Oktoberfest is and I haven't gone to it yet. I'll have to sort that out this weekend :D
    Haven't been there in at least 2 years and I'm a townie >_<

Ever have those times where it feels like the universe is working against you? I feel like this week has been some sort of test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,322 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ever have those times where it feels like the universe is working against you? I feel like this week has been some sort of test.

Yep. Failing NCT due to missing the 'e' mark on a perfectly good tyre, then getting stuck for 4 hours of unpaid overtime at work.
    Ah well, taking tomorrow off. :)

And thanks to the Easy on the Eye thread for making me feel old by having a girl I remember from her Grange Hill days.

3 euro jagerbombs :(

I hear you....

Hangover Friday everyone.

You'll be tasting them all day. I have zero sympathy :P

• Advertisement

I hear you....

Hangover Friday everyone.

I'm not hungover, but then again I haven't actually gone to bed yet because we stayed up drinking. I'm almost afraid to tbh. :pac:

You were out too? Howya today man?

I just had a few pints, but lightheaded me.... :mad:
    I'm a bit rough now, but the hangover will kick in later...

But it's Friday anyway :D

I'm not hungover, but then again I haven't actually gone to bed yet because we stayed up drinking. I'm almost afraid to tbh. :pac:

*Sheds tear

Atta girl BK!

Ohhh Saturday is gonna be a b*tch for you.. :P

You're lucky I passed the cup, because If I were the Don round here...you wouldn't have made it to the door...!:eek:
    :pac:

Think I might skiddadle home to Galway tonight. I've had enough of this Dundalk lifestyle.

Heh, you'd have to catch me first Pan...not a hope in hell!
    *Sheds tear

Atta girl BK!

Hold off on the praise until after I've had my nap, I don't know what I'm running on at the moment because I certainly don't feel alive :pac:
    Ohhh Saturday is gonna be a b*tch for you.. :P

Shh. :pac: Or tonight...god I hope they don't decide to go tonight, I'll die!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement