Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Pembily wrote: »
    A bird just shat on me and my white blazer :mad:

Go do the Lotto!! :D

Morning all :) popped in to say hello....I'll be back when I have my mountain of housework done! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

PaulieC wrote: »
    A bird just shat on me and my white blazer :mad:

Go do the Lotto!! :D

Morning all :) popped in to say hello....I'll be back when I have my mountain of housework done! :(
    I don't really believe that but I might. Going for sushi tonight and getting The Hunger Games in dvd, can't wait :D

Housework just piles up so fast :( I'd love a cleaner! Best of luck with it :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

Happy Friday \o/ wooohoo!!

And payday at laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sauve wrote: »
    That's because you should be in bed already ya goon :p

(I do realise the hypocrisy of my statement and dagnammit I'm hungry as hell now)

People go to bed before 1? Think I did that once recently. Just lay playing the 3DS then for the next hour

CastorTroy wrote: »
    People go to bed before 1? Think I did that once recently. Just lay playing the 3DS then for the next hour

I am not a night owl at all really! I am generally in bed by 11pm, 1am is waaaay too late for me!

Morning TP!

• Advertisement

I'm usually in bed asleep by 11 also
    wouldnt stay up til 1 really

sigh dont invite me to stay over when you know i have pilates at 10am and thinking getting up to leave for 9am is too early

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I am not a night owl at all really! I am generally in bed by 11pm, 1am is waaaay too late for me!

Morning TP!

Morning..

Yeah I'm the same, prefer to be in bed before 11 as being in work for 8 when you've been out on a school night is a killer.. :(

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm usually in bed asleep by 11 also
    wouldnt stay up til 1 really

sigh dont invite me to stay over when you know i have pilates at 10am and thinking getting up to leave for 9am is too early

Did you leave a hot boy in your bed :P

Did you leave a hot boy in your bed :P

no, im staying with a friend tonight, girly night in, baking drinks etc
    i said before id have to be up early cos class is at 10 and now she asked what time do you want to leave, say 9, "what are you serious, will you meet me halfway and say 10"
    no :confused:
    anyway im going to stop off home tonight and pick up my car first so problem solved

no, im staying with a friend tonight, girly night in, baking drinks etc
    i said before id have to be up early cos class is at 10 and now she asked what time do you want to leave, say 9, "what are you serious, will you meet me halfway and say 10"
    no :confused:
    anyway im going to stop off home tonight and pick up my car first so problem solved

Ah right I see. That sounds like a nice evening :) Cycling tomorrow but not getting up early as need a lie in after this week, thank fcuk it's nearly over, horrible week.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    And transfer deadline day! :D

Say what now?

Morning all!

It's Friday!! :D

And transfer deadline day! :D

So you one of these people who will be sitting in front of the TV up to midnight tonight following every little whisper and rumour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Football. :P

It's the last day that clubs can buy and sell players before January. Usually a really busy day for transfers.

Normally I'd sit watching Sky Sports News all day.

I remember before the days of Sky being so widespread, my brother used to get on to one of his friends about watching teletext. Now I get on to my brother about watching Sky Sports News since it's just as exciting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!

Morning GB..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Happy Friday gaize or as I prefer,Beerday!

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Morning GB..
    Necronos wrote: »
    Happy Friday gaize or as I prefer,Beerday!

Cake day.....although tonight I am going to the theatre!!

tumblr_lxpa5jhsUX1qad6x9.jpg

Cake day.....although tonight I am going to the theatre!!

We have coca cola chocolate cake for out afternoon cake buzz and then I am going for sushi and wine later on!

Not quite as posh as you GB! Enjoy swamping Nec :P

• Advertisement

I've took a serious craving for a pint of Guinness.

You what?

You and your grammatical pedantry :P

I've taken a serious craving for a pint of Guinness.

<3 pemb

<3 pemb
    :D

We just had cake, I need to cycle lots to work all the food off :o

You what?
    You and your grammatical pedantry :P

I've taken a serious craving for a pint of Guinness.

Still makes sweet f*ck all sense!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Good to see yer finally seeing sense sunshine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

<3 pemb

Pemb, it's the weekend! Less work, more cake! :D

swapple wrote: »
    <3 pemb

Pemb, it's the weekend! Less work, more cake! :D
    Haha, I didn't cycle today, being super lazy. Sushi was amazing last night :) Also saw the Hunger Games, it's good, I would defo recommend it.

How was the theater dahling?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Evening all. Having a lovely quiet evening in after a major BBQ last night. Even declined a trip to the lake so I can sort stuff out tomorrow.

How was the theatre swapple?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,521 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I may have just been jumping around like a loon after submitting my dissertation.

Ahem. What? :o

185 references, ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Well done TBO!

American football is one of the most boring things I've ever seen, so I watched the marines instead
    Also, apparently food stands sold about double the normal amount of food today...doncha just love stereotypes? :pac:

Congrats TBO :D

I've seen a good few Americans around alright, didn't see any marines!!

Enchiladas and wine :) Nice quiet Saturday :) Would anyone like a glass? Enjoy the quiet night D.

• Advertisement

They were everywhere at the stadium, in uniform to support the team I guess. :P

And I'll definitely go for the wine, I was standing for 7 hours today! *collapses*

And I'll definitely go for the wine, I was standing for 7 hours today! *collapses*
    I wasn't near the stadium today, proper lazy day, I barely left the house...

It's a lovely white, here's an extra big glass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Pft, so was I. At work. Without any break. And I'll be standing for longer tomorrow. Man up! :P:pac:

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Pft, so was I. At work. Without any break. And I'll be standing for longer tomorrow. Man up! :P:pac:

So was I, at work. No break. I reserve my right to whine!:P
    Tomorrow though, I will sleep all day! Muahaha :pac:

*slurps Pembs wine*

Here's another glass Kitten!

Just had amazing enchiladas, foods always nicer when you don't have to cook it :D

• Advertisement

I think I love you Pemb.

Yep, that's what takeaway was invented for! :P
    ....mmmm, takeaway. *drools* If I wasn't raiding the fridge I'd totally order Bombay Pantry now.

I think I love you Pemb.

Yep, that's what takeaway was invented for! :P
    ....mmmm, takeaway. *drools* If I wasn't raiding the fridge I'd totally order Bombay Pantry now.
    Haha, good to know :)

Not a big take away fan! These were home cooked :)

Awh, nice! New kitchen slave? :P

I missed Doctor Who earlier so looking for it online :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

I had some bombay pantry earlier :o

oh, hai peoples btw! :pac:

Awh, nice! New kitchen slave? :P

I missed Doctor Who earlier so looking for it online :/
    Yup, super handy! Makes a mean cheescake too! I never got into Dr Who. I'm sure it will be online somewhere. How was the fridge raid?

Hi SQ!

Yup, super handy! Makes a mean cheescake too! I never got into Dr Who. I'm sure it will be online somewhere. How was the fridge raid?

Hi SQ!

Never been a huge fan of cheesecake myself! always seems too heavy. All other kinds of cake are total win though!

After stuffing my features epicly i am having a well earned Captain n Coke and watching some breaking bad!

Hi SQ!

I adore Doctor Who, though it did just start out with adoring David Tennant. :o But I pay attention to plots and stuff now so tis all good!
    I was eating waffles from the freezer...until you two just reminded me about the strawberry cheesecake in the fridge. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Hi SQ!

I adore Doctor Who, though it did just start out with adoring David Tennant. :o But I pay attention to plots and stuff now so tis all good!
    I was eating waffles from the freezer...until you two just reminded me about the strawberry cheesecake in the fridge. :D

David Tennant will always be my favourite Doctor! although Matt Smith is growing on me!

Lemon Cheesecake all the way!! :D

Hi all!!

Lemony flavoured things are ick! Sorry!

Really wish I had gone out in town now instead of caving to tiredness of having to work on my day off and do some over time past couple of days in work before that! Seems town is hopping with all the marines, navy and army about!

David Tennant will always be my favourite Doctor! although Matt Smith is growing on me!

Oh I like Matt Smith, he's adorably weird. And bowties are cool, ya'll. :P
    I loved Donna and the Doctor though, she was my favourite companion.
    scrumqueen wrote: »
    Lemony flavoured things are ick! Sorry!

Yeah, agree with this, sorry Pixie...
    scrumqueen wrote: »
    Really wish I had gone out in town now instead of caving to tiredness of having to work on my day off and do some over time past couple of days in work before that! Seems town is hopping with all the marines, navy and army about!

I know, I love having them around. It was the same with tall ships, like my Christmas. :P
    I'd love to have gone out but wouldn't be able to move!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement