Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,569 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

So, Brain, tonight we do the same thing we do every Saturday night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

So, Brain, tonight we do the same thing we do every Saturday night...

try to take over the world!!!

I have loads of epis of that on my laptop! :)

But Lemon is lovely...only for cheesecake though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,569 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Any puns about these days? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Any puns about these days? :pac:
    Ah don't start that again :pac:

I love lemon cheescake :)

Pembily wrote: »
    Ah don't start that again :pac:

I love lemon cheescake :)

You are awesome for saying that! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all. Getting my internet fix in before they shut off the power for the day. Watched the Bucket List last night and remembered I wrote my Bucket List but I've it left at home in Ireland :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Another blog entry done. Copied all my friend's TV shows and movies from her hard drive. I now have ALL the movies!

Daisies wrote: »
    Another blog entry done. Copied all my friend's TV shows and movies from her hard drive. I now have ALL the movies!
    Oh yippee! Looking forward to reading the new entries :)

Enjoy watching all the movies. I've started watching Spartacus, it's good...

• Advertisement

Ah, good old copying of cassette tapes.

Must go for a run later. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Haha, I didn't cycle today, being super lazy. Sushi was amazing last night :) Also saw the Hunger Games, it's good, I would defo recommend it.

How was the theater dahling?
    Evening all. Having a lovely quiet evening in after a major BBQ last night. Even declined a trip to the lake so I can sort stuff out tomorrow.

How was the theatre swapple?

The Grand Canal was fantastic dahling! Such a nice change of pace, super performances and a lovely venue too.

The r&r weekend is just necessary every now and then! Visiting the folks this weekend myself. It is so awesome getting a break from cooking! Not to mention getting the jelly and ice-cream for dessert! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Got my college timetable, in at 9 and done at 5 most days - sound, eh? :rolleyes:

Lotsa breaks between lectures too, but I guess that means time to study feck around on boards. :pac:

Looking forward to being back?

Will be trying this. Honeycomb.

Ah yeah, I love college. It feels like it's been summer forever though, so 9am starts are gonna be a shocker!

Oooh, that looks nice! *drools*

Glad you had a good time at the theater dahling. Something different is a as good as a break!

Had another lovely chilled day today and am having dinner cooked for me again :)

Kitten how many hours a week so you have? It's annoying if you're in all day but only for a few hours...

TBO that honeycomb looks amazing :)

• Advertisement

Yep.

Good eats? :)

Yep.

Good eats? :)
    Can I have some please?

Yup, super tasty, chicken with Philadelphia wrapped on parma ham with asparagus and flowery potatoes :D I could get used to this...

About 24 hours of lectures - there's a few days with gaps of lectures in the middle, too short to go into town/home/anywhere really though!
    If you add electives on it's 26 but we only have those for a few weeks so tis grand :D

No caster sugar, so I've not made it yet. :)

Kitten, do you have to submit your assignments online? I did and had a mini panic because my module wasn't listed at all, thought I'd missed the deadline, but found it in the end!

Morning all. SOOOOO bored. One hour into supervising a three hour exam! zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

Morning Daisies!

Think about it this way - you're almost half way through it! Plus you have boards to keep you entertained :D

swapple wrote: »
    Morning Daisies!

Think about it this way - you're almost half way through it! Plus you have boards to keep you entertained :D

Entertain me please! Half way there

I will have Bon Jovi in my head all day now :p

Look at this adorable puppy!
    ur6TV.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

holysweethmotherofgoodlookatthelittlepuppyiwanttotakeithomeandputitinabasket!!!!

um....Morning all!

Morning all. SOOOOO bored. One hour into supervising a three hour exam! zzzzzzzzzzzz

Nearly there now :):)

Good morning all!

26 hours really isn't much Kitten, that sucks that it is so spread out...

• Administrators Posts: 54,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Nearly there now :):)

Good morning all!

26 hours really isn't much Kitten, that sucks that it is so spread out...

45mins left!

awec wrote: »
    24 hours a week of lectures sounds crap. :P

I had 15 hours a week max and that included labs which were scheduled for 2 hours each but took about 15 minutes. If I was in for more than 10 hours a week I'd be surprised! :D

In 3rd year I had 45 hours a week. No that is not a mistake 45 HOURS!

45mins left!
    Wuhooo :D
    In 3rd year I had 45 hours a week. No that is not a mistake 45 HOURS!
    I had generally 35 - 40! 45 is totally crap :( But 20 hours :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wuhooo :D

I had generally 35 - 40! 45 is totally crap :( But 20 hours :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had a friend who had 11 hours! I had 11 hours on a Thursday

• Advertisement

I had a friend who had 11 hours! I had 11 hours on a Thursday

Yeah I had a friend who had about 10 hours a week! It was just insane how little she was in college!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

1 1/2 day week. :cool:

Gtfo :mad:

Na na na na na :P

Ass!

Sauve, we can can ask Panthro to ban him :pac:

You can try. :cool:

But be aware that Panthro can't get enough of my nordyness. :P

So if you are sitting in work and feeling a bit crap, just remember that awec is on a 1 1/2 day week and that'll cheer you up I'm sure!

And the other fecking mod is nordy too, damn the lot of ye taking over :pac:

Fecking day is not going well :mad:

What's wrong Pemmy?

What's wrong Pemmy?

Stupid internet :mad: Website is wrecking my head!

• Advertisement

**hug*

all better?

**hug*

all better?

Thanks, that did help! Just wish I knew how to code :mad: As did the enchiladas I had for lunch. They are quite nice cold :D

Coded enchiladas?

Coded enchiladas?

I thought I had typed that :pac:

Nope the enchiladas I had were cold. My head is melted today, it would be less melted if I knew how to code!

Was suggesting you code the enchiladas rather than the website. :p

Right, I better get back to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Na na na na na :P

Ass!

Sauve, we can can ask Panthro to ban him :pac:
    You could ask, but my response would be similar to the one I'd give if Sauve were to ask me out for a bag a chips....
    DENIED!!:-P

So there I was until about an hour ago, fast asleep only to be rudely awoken by a fella power washing the outside of our house. Was all tolerable until the water started blasting against my window, it was then that I said "for fuuuuuuuuuuuucks sake!"

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »
    You could ask, but my response would be similar to the one I'd give if Sauve were to ask me out for a bag a chips....
    That is a bit harse, Sauve would make a great date :);)

Coding the enchiladas would be much easier :pac:

Maybe he'd prefer to take awec out on a date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

A bit harse?!
    You pick up a lisp since I last seen ya?!

Pembily, Sauve, take note.

Can't get enough of me. :cool:
    Nah he is just drunk :P
    Maybe he'd prefer to take awec out on a date
    Another bromance! They can double date with That Guy and Paulie :pac:
    A bit harse?!
    You pick up a lisp since I last seen ya?!
    Oh lord, what am I like, I have lost the ability to spell :o

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement