Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinness n' Rollies 2: Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bought FIFA. Xbox Live pending. Massive improvement over last year. Love that players lose control of the ball because of bad first touches. I fear it'll be an annoyance later on though :pac:

Oh, and I got my Muse ticket. BOOM!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That_Guy wrote: »
    Bought FIFA. Xbox Live pending. Massive improvement over last year. Love that players lose control of the ball because of bad first touches. I fear it'll be an annoyance later on though :pac:

Oh, and I got my Muse ticket. BOOM!!!

Translation: Today was a good day! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

It's nearly home time :D Looking forward to meeting up with friends even if I can't drink...

Have a great weekend all :D

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Hape of pints last night,outside all morning with the oul boy doing farmery stuff.

Serious Guinness sweats goin on.

:mad:

I'm sick and can't drink tonight. Staying in with a dvd. Suggestions for a funny movie??

Afternoon all. Nec it means you can drink more tonight :P

Oh I realise that my dear!

Funny flick Id recommend is Clerks 2,it is feckin hilarious,Ive watched it 7 or 8 times at least and it still always makes me laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just checked my sent messages I sent when I was drunk last night.

Jaysus. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

There's some drunk app for iPhone that parents this. If you have one I'd use it. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Gave me a good laugh though!

Be proud of yer drunkeness. :P

• Advertisement

Went to see Savage, good but tripy movie!! Really looking forward to both Taken 2 and Sky Fall :D:D

TG drunken messages rock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Hello all!

I've been very busy with work for the last few days. 15 hour shift on Arthur's Day! :eek: :(

I've just set up an online account with Paddy Power. Only thing is though, I'm quite bad with money. Much better than I used to be, in fairness, but still bad by most peoples standards. I expect I'll be living under a bridge before the month is out (posted early on the 30th). :pac:

How're ye all keeping?

Other than Fifa and stolen yoghurt is there anything I missed?

I think there are a lot of sore heads today Kev. It's super quiet today..

I'm looking forward to the math today :D

Sums,on a Sunday,what's wrong with you woman?!?!

Hah.

Dyin but heading to see Josh Radin tonight,canny wait.

:)

Necronos wrote: »
    Sums,on a Sunday,what's wrong with you woman?!?!

Hah.

Dyin but heading to see Josh Radin tonight,canny wait.

:)
    Should have been match but I will be doing some maths. I am going to look at the project maths syllabus as I miss maths :(

Enjoy the gig!

You can do my maths for me Pemb
    exam on tuesday
    good luck
    :pac:

Super quiet is an understatement. Although with the All Ireland in just over half an hour, and then the Ryder Cup after that, I wouldn't be surprised if posts are few and far between for the day.

Maybe it's just me, but the start of October seems a bit early for an exam. Most people have only been back at college maybe 3 weeks. What sort of maths exam is it BW?

I'm not in college, the exam sessions are twice a year every year

Here you go
    http://www.actuaries.org.uk/research-and-resources/documents/subject-ct5-contingencies-exam-paper-april-2012

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Won our County semi final yesterday, I'm a sick puppy today! :(

• Advertisement

D'Agger wrote: »
    Won our County semi final yesterday, I'm a sick puppy today! :(
    Did you play? How were you feeling? Did you play well? Are you happy?? Did you do anymore damage :p

BW nah you're grand, friends are doing those exams and I see them struggling, it's above my current maths level. Best of luck though :D

I can't wait for the All-Ireland :D:D

Ach I wouldn't say it's above your level, miss maths mod :)

Anyway, back to work...

Pembily wrote: »
    Did you play? How were you feeling? Did you play well? Are you happy?? Did you do anymore damage :p

BW nah you're grand, friends are doing those exams and I see them struggling, it's above my current maths level. Best of luck though :D

I can't wait for the All-Ireland :D:D
    Came on at half time, played badly but scored 1-1, rough enough game but glad we're in the final - it's on the Sunday of Jazz weekend too which is the joooob!! :)

Thanks Bluey, my maths is crap at the min which is why I need to brush up.
    Came on at half time, played badly but scored 1-1, rough enough game but glad we're in the final - it's on the Sunday of Jazz weekend too which is the joooob!! :)
    I doubt you played that badly if you scored 1-1. Ooohh that will be some sessions if ye win. Fingers crossed ye do. Love the Jazz weekend :D

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm not in college, the exam sessions are twice a year every year

Here you go
    http://www.actuaries.org.uk/research-and-resources/documents/subject-ct5-contingencies-exam-paper-april-2012

:eek: That is some seriously complicated looking maths!

Well done on the semi D'Agger.

Well done D'Agger!
    Kev.OC wrote: »
    Well done on the semi D'Agger.

<.<
    >.>
    ..... *awaits Bluewolf*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Last week in the hellhole of a job. This day week I'll be shining my shoes and getting ready for the new one.

Can't fcuking wait!

I've been introduced to vanilla cheesecake and it's quite nice :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Congrats Dr G.

Another amazing weekend at the lake. Drank loads, we swimming at midnight, danced on the bar, had a drunken conversation about the boy. So tired now

Gig was fcukin amazing,seriously hit me.My buddy bailed after a few bevvies in cassidys so Im currently sitting in Bruxelles,doggin into a pint and just put some Meshugggah on the jukebox,life is good.

I may well die tomorrow AM though,ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Necronos wrote: »
    Gig was fcukin amazing,seriously hit me.My buddy bailed after a few bevvies in cassidys so Im currently sitting in Bruxelles,doggin into a pint and just put some Meshugggah on the jukebox,life is good.

I may well die tomorrow AM though,ah well.

I'm sure some of that was English at some point between brain and typing? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all. Had such a good sleep last night. Was in bed at 9:30 and slept pretty much through to 6:30 this morning!

Arrives to work an hour early....left laptop bag at home

Ughhhhhhh!

Daisies wrote: »
    Morning all. Had such a good sleep last night. Was in bed at 9:30 and slept pretty much through to 6:30 this morning!
    Nice but I am jealous! I am going to bed at 9 tonight, fecking hope I feel better tomorrow!
    Arrives to work an hour early....left laptop bag at home

Ughhhhhhh!
    With laptop in it?

Morning all!

Had my root canal at 8 this morning...someone give me a hug! Even my nose is numb.

Nice but I am jealous! I am going to bed at 9 tonight, fecking hope I feel better tomorrow!

Oh I needed it.

Hugs Kitten. Sounds nasty

Had my root canal at 8 this morning...someone give me a hug! Even my nose is numb.
    1344445372588_1811747.png

With laptop in it?

Morning all!

Yes :(

I also just realised I'm not wearing a belt....I was very sleepy this morning obviously!

4 weeks to the county final so getting protein tonight then pretty much hitting the gym doing cardio to try and get fit for the final....got some bright blue running shoes yesterday

1344445372588_1811747.png

Yeah we do! You gotta get your ass to beers sometime.

It's not so bad though, I'm going shopping later as a reward :o

Ouwie :(
    Oh I needed it.

Hugs Kitten. Sounds nasty
    Good :)
    Yes :(

I also just realised I'm not wearing a belt....I was very sleepy this morning obviously!

4 weeks to the county final so getting protein tonight then pretty much hitting the gym doing cardio to try and get fit for the final....got some bright blue running shoes yesterday
    Oh I hate those days! I forget my head if it's not attached so I understand.

I need a massage, my shoulders are in bits, cycling is not the best for dodgy shoulders, really need to start working on my core strength.

Good luck with the fitness.

Yeah we do! You gotta get your ass to beers sometime.

It's not so bad though, I'm going shopping later as a reward :o
    With me needing to work out of Dublin and Kilkenny often enough in the new job, I'm hoping to make it up for one sometime soon if I can! Although I've been saying that for nigh on two years now!

Glad you're feeling somewhat better :)

• Advertisement

With me needing to work out of Dublin and Kilkenny often enough in the new job, I'm hoping to make it up for one sometime soon if I can! Although I've been saying that for nigh on two years now!

Vote in the thread :P

hugs kkk

time for pilates as well, pemb :cool:
    must go back again next week after the exams

Vote in the thread :P

Won't know until the last minute when I've to go up - boss isn't too great with notice tbh!
    bluewolf wrote: »
    hugs kkk

time for pilates as well, pemb :cool:
    must go back again next week after the exams

Hoping to join Yoga this week if possible!

awec wrote: »
    Some job that Ryder Cup! :D
    Stop - sport at its absolute best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all! How are we? :)

Afternoon all.

Just heard that the best friend of a girl who works over here with me was killed by a drunk driver in a hit and run accident. Tragic enough right? However I did some googling and it happened last Sunday but the girl didn't hear until today and can't make the funeral as it is tomorrow.

Really puts into perspective how far away we are!:(

Afternoon all.

Just heard that the best friend of a girl who works over here with me was killed by a drunk driver in a hit and run accident. Tragic enough right? However I did some googling and it happened last Sunday but the girl didn't hear until today and can't make the funeral as it is tomorrow.

That's terrible Daisies hope your friend is alright!

• Advertisement

Afternoon all.

Oh Daisies, that is horrible! Hugs to both of ye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement